~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers MONDAY NIGHT Thread~~~~

InstantClassic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't know what you are talking about

just read my goodbye letter again thor

I read your goodbye letter. The only problem with it? You're still here.

Usually when one says goodbye, they leave shortly thereafter.

Oh, and don't make me post the IP addresses, along with all of your alter egos.

I read your goodbye letter. The only problem with it? You're still here.

Usually when one says goodbye, they leave shortly thereafter.

Oh, and don't make me post the IP addresses, along with all of your alter egos.

will i come back in the future

maybe under a new name to ONLY post about the jets

most important part of the goodbye letter

well if you talk about BB then we all knwo its going to be you

chill out a little on that stuff

Actually, we didn't mind if he talked about BB at all. We even gave him his own thread in which he could post to his little hearts content.

Unfortunately for the rest of us, he couldn't keep it contained.

Well, just home from the debacle. If THAT is an improved defense, then we are in big trouble. That was flat-out embarrassing. Bolts fans laughing at us left and right. Idiotic play calling, not much of a running game and one of Favre's poorer outings. Leon Washington was the MAN. At least he showed up.

Speaking as a Dolphins fan, Leon Washington scares the hell out of me everytime he touches the ball when we play you guys.

Leon was outstanding as he always is. Why we don’t give him the ball more over that other POS running back we have is beyond me. Revis too (Again as always) was just immense, he completely shut down Chambers (We were in zone for the TD). Did he give up a catch at all? Lowery had some nice moments before reminding us that he is a rookie. I was impressed with Coles, finally he’s shutting up the idiots who implied that he quit on the team, something I knew he’d do eventually. Keller too came on wel, hopefully that’s a sign of things to come. The offense clicked in the first half. It’s clear our most important player on D is Krs Jenkins, with him we looked good enough. Without him, we were pathetic.

Now, the players who really disappointed me yesterday– Kerry Rhodes and David Harris.

Now in fairness to Rhodes he wasn’t thrown at too often but he needs to be more active and get himself involved in the game, I think I heard his name called once the entire game.

Now for Harris, I guy who I had HUGE expectations for entering the season. He has been very disappointing and it’s pretty clear that both him nor Eric Barton can cover for ****.

I'm here Jet fan buddies.

GO JETS!

Yeah baby it was sweet to see Rivers throw a pick 6!

I'm starting to really dis-like Phil Rivers...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Favre workin' his magic!

Dude...if you brown nosed these Jet fans any harder you may never be able to dislodge your head from their ass!

Archived