O-Line and Thomas Jones

ThisYearsModel

Interesting view from the end zone last night. There were some nice holes opened by the left side of the line that TJ was late getting to. When Leon carried, he seemed to get there. TH seemed tentative, the holes closed, and he had to go elsewhere or mostly went nowhere. My kids first live game, and on the way home he asked for a Leon Washington jersey. He said that Lekn was the only Jet who brought his full game. This from a 10 YO.

Interesting view from the end zone last night. There were some nice holes opened by the left side of the line that TJ was late getting to. When Leon carried, he seemed to get there. TH seemed tentative, the holes closed, and he had to go elsewhere or mostly went nowhere. My kids first live game, and on the way home he asked for a Leon Washington jersey. He said that Lekn was the only Jet who brought his full game. This from a 10 YO.

Wait a few more games and Modells will have the 50% off sign on the NYJETS merchandise again.

i think mangini isn't playing leon because mangini is a racist. It's my only explination.

I love Leon, and think he should be getting 10 or rushes a game, but last night he had 1 carry for -1 yard

Archived