The Jets will have 6 or 7 wins when they play the Patriots next

Maxman

The Jets will be 6 and 3 or 7 and 2 the next time the face the Patriots. The sky is not falling. That game is on 11/13.

Cardinals

Bengals

Raiders

Chiefs

Bills

Rams

6 and 3 is the worst case scenario. You heard it here first, you can thank me later.

The Jets will be 6 and 3 or 7 and 2 the next time the face the Patriots. The sky is not falling. That game is on 11/13.

Cardinals

Bengals

Raiders

Chiefs

Bills

Rams

6 and 3 is the worst case scenario. You heard it here first, you can thank me later.

Cards - Win

Bengals - Loss

Raiders - Loss (It's Oakland, come on)

Chiefs - Win

Bills - Loss

Rams - Win

4-5

Cards - Win

Bengals - Loss

Raiders - Loss (It's Oakland, come on)

Chiefs - Win

Bills - Loss

Rams - Win

4-5

The Jets have two weeks to prepare for the Bengals. They are not going to lose that game.

Oakland? They are off to a good start all things considered and are about to fire the coach. The Jets are not losing that game.

As long as they stay healthy, YES THEY WILL.

And I'm thinking we find a way to make up a game we lost somehow and are 8-1 by the time we play the Pats again.

I never thought it was possible when he was an annoying 15 year old kid. But Barton is pretty funny these days!

:-P

Cardinals

Bengals

Raiders

Chiefs

Bills

Rams

We should get to six wins by the time we see New England. Arizona is improved, Warner just makes them more difficult but we should bounce back here. I look forward to the Buffalo game as our offense should have improved by then. Also, now that the national media is sticking a fork in us they are now propping up Buffalo as the new Beast of the East. They are improved but nearly as much as ESPN would have us believe.

If beating bad teams and piling up a record because of them makes you feel comfortable and confident-go for it.

But, the fact remains that this team can still not go toe to toe with the elite teams in this league.

And if through this whole Favre fiasco, they can't do that, it is a waste of time.

Which I feel they are doing to me.

If beating bad teams and piling up a record because of them makes you feel comfortable and confident-go for it.

But, the fact remains that this team can still not go toe to toe with the elite teams in this league.

And if through this whole Favre fiasco, they can't do that, it is a waste of time.

Which I feel they are doing to me.

Scott what day in September do they hand out the Lombardi? I don't want to miss the ceremony.

It is early. Things can get better, they are 1 and 2. They need to win and regroup at the bye. After the bye the schedule gets easier.

Then we will see where they are at when they play the Pats and Broncos in November.

Scott what day in September do they hand out the Lombardi? I don't want to miss the ceremony.

It is early. Things can get better, they are 1 and 2. They need to win and regroup at the bye. After the bye the schedule gets easier.

Then we will see where they are at when they play the Pats and Broncos in November.

You sound like me 5 years ago.

Here, let me speed up your life for you:

Your kids will gow more detatched and listen less.

You and your wife will grow further apart but then will reconnect and be more in love than ever. You will have th erealization that is you vs them.

Your job will actually grow, the pressure will mount but you will like it.

The realization that you are turning into your parents will grow evcer stronger.

the Jets will remain the same.

Sorry to spoil the plot.

Cardinals

Bengals

Raiders

Chiefs

Bills

Rams

Cardinals , win big..win by 17

Bengals, close, but win by 4

Raiders, close, win by 7

Chiefs, win big, 14

Bills, loss or close win,,OT either way

Rams, win, closer than it should be,,4 point game

Based upon the past 40 years of performance, we all have plenty of reasons to believe that the Jets are going to turn this thing around. LOL:

Remember the infamous 10-1 start? Fans couldn't even enjoy that without watching 5 straight losses unfold before our eyes.

That is my earliest memory of the Jets tearing my heart out & stomping on it. After the last loss that year I went to my bedroom and tore down my Gastineau poster.

I think we are pretty much on the preverbial treadmill.

2004 Easy Schedule playoffs

2005 4-12

2006 Easy Schedule Playoffs

2007 4-12

2008 Easy Schedule = ?

Am I seeing a trend here. The Jets are that pretty much for the past 4-5 years have been able to handle the weaker teams but fall flat against the the upper echelon teams.

I suspect the Jets will do well this week against the Cards and the out of the bye should be able to handle the likes of Cincy, KC, Oak, Lambs. But what is going to happen when they have to face a physical team like Buffalo ? Or a team like Denver ?

GOB had a great point last night about just no having any emotion for the game and he was dead on. I was the exact same way last night. Just sat there and watched it. No yelling, no cheering, cursing whatever. Which is sad that a team that I have rooted for for since 1974 has brought me to this state.

FLAT OUT, IT SUCKS NEVER SEEING A DAMN SUPER BOWL AND IT SUCKS THAT THE JETS ONLY SEE AN AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ONCE EVERY 10-15 YEARS. ENOUGH OF THIS SH1T. PUT A DAMN TEAM TOGETHER THAT GOES OUT ON DEFENSE BEATS THE LIVING F OUT OF SOMEBODY.

Cardinals , win big..win by 17

Bengals, close, but win by 4

Raiders, close, win by 7

Chiefs, win big, 14

Bills, loss or close win,,OT either way

Rams, win, closer than it should be,,4 point game

Holy Crap! It's a duece! (somewhat obscure puns intended) First a Max prediction and now SJ! You guys are totally screwed! ;)

If the Jets are any worse than 6-3 I don't think they will make the playoffs. There is a small chance if they are 5-4 but they have no reason to be any worse than 6-3 come November 13th in Foxboro. This team SHOULD be ready to go on AT LEAST a 4 game winning streak come Sunday. Buffalo & Arizona are good teams, the rest of the teams we should be able to beat with ease (except maybe Cincinnati -- they either all show up or nobody shows up, you never know).

But this whole thing is pointless if Jenkins is out for more than a week because at that point we can wrap up the season and hang out in the parking lot and watch the games for the rest of the home games. Our defense runs behind one man.

Schedule after the next six games (our "easy" part of the season):

@ New England

@ Tennessee

Denver

@ San Francisco

Buffalo

@ Seattle

Miami

Notice why I said we MUST be 6-3 at worst most likely to make the playoffs. 5-4 is a long shot. 4-5 or worse and we're done.

Cards - Lose

Bengals - Win

Raiders - Win

Chiefs - Win

Bills - Lose

Rams - Win

Highly unlikely for us to beat the Bills. They look solid this year. I think that the Cards will surprise and beat us, sadly.. 5-4 @ New England.

bills WAY over-rated..

they beat shiity road team in seattle in a game with so many fluke happenings it was like a total eclipse..

they beat jacksonville team that in last 2 weeks had lost 4 of 5 starting OL,,and it was down to last minute in that game...

and then they had miracle at home vs shiiity oakland team..

lets see where they are in week 10

bills WAY over-rated..

they beat shiity road team in seattle in a game with so many fluke happenings it was like a total eclipse..

they beat jacksonville team that in last 2 weeks had lost 4 of 5 starting OL,,and it was down to last minute in that game...

and then they had miracle at home vs shiiity oakland team..

lets see where they are in week 10

I think the Bills are overrated a bit, but they are playing well, no doubt about it. But what about us? We barely held on to beat Miami, we lost to a NE team without Brady that got crushed by Miami and we were never in the game last night.

I think we'll be 4-5, beating KC, St. Louis and Cincinnati (barely). In those last 6, the only team I see us beating is Seattle, and they are tough at home.

I agree scott what good is it beating the teams that suck and getting man handled by the playoff teams, isnt it about winning a championship. Bringing in favre wasnt to build something positive for the future, its now of never. because after Favre retires, the jets have to go through the growing pains of a young QB and thats going to take time, its going to be a process.

May he rest in peace but im with LEON HESS "I WANT RESULTS NOW"

Cardinals

Bengals

Raiders

Chiefs

Bills

Rams

Did somebody say dillusional?

Both the Cardinals and Bills are significantly better than you guys. I'd say 5-4 is the best you can hope for and that even that might be a bit ambitious. When have the Jets ever demonstrated an ability to beat all the teams they're supposed to beat?

My prediction for you guys is 4-5.

Archived