Mets GRRRRRRRRRRR

Thai Jet

I dont give a damn what his overall numbers are. How many of those were garbage time runs and ribbies...

Wright has had a great season also, but he failed when we needed him last night in the 9th.

the only number that matters:

88 wins.

They miss the playoffs the season and the team is a bust. The "talent" this team has should have run away with the division.. They should have easily won more than 95 games. Yet they havent.

They miss the playoffs everyone who has played even just one game is to blame.

with a real bullpen just johan santana himself would have 5 or 6 more wins right now.

I think the you have a good shot of playing a doubleheader Sunday.

Weather is going to be major factor tonight and possibly even tommorow.

I'll tell you what though you could not get a better night last night in MLB

All the teams fighting for the finals spots, Mets, Twins, Brewers get walk-offs in their last at-bats.

It's gonna be a fun weekend.

I stayed through the rain last night, for some reason I just thought they would bounce back last night even after that kid hauphpaiur hit the 3 run jack. This team has been resilient all season long under Manuel. They've had a ton of these bad losses, and have been able to bounce right back. I don't know what's going to happen the next few games, but Manuel deserves to be back. This team responds to him.

Mets suck.

No heart.

No passion.

No clutch hitting.

No clutch pitching.

Everyone except for Johan is responsible for this disaster of a season. Fire the coaching staff. Fire the entire front office that put this abortion of a team together. This team isnt winning now or in the future with this cast of losers.

i hate this team. Hate. After last year's debacle, they pull this sh!t again... bunch of puss!es. F#ck them all. C0cksuckers.

Well said!!

I'm as disgusted by this team as you are. Not just 1 year they blow it, but 2 years in a row.

Archived