Sign in to follow this  
Jetman_67

San Diego Observation

One thing that was very obvious in Monday nights game was Laverneous Coles dogging on several plays. Although he made a few decent plays, the guy for most of the game played like he doesnt give a sh*t if the Jets win or lose.

Perhaps the best thing is to try to trade him. His attitude over the Pennington cut is affecting his play.

It's funny that when he wants more money the NFL is a business. but when Pennington gets traded it's all about loyalty and taking things personally.

Coles is a flip flopping me me douchebag.

It's funny that when he wants more money the NFL is a business. but when Pennington gets traded it's all about loyalty and taking things personally.

Coles is a flip flopping .....

No wonder IrishJet likes him! Don't let him hear you bashing Coles... no way he was dogging it Monday according to him!

I can't wait until mid-season when all you guys are back on the "Coles is a warrior" bandwagon. I hope you don't forget to go back and edit your posts.

Not me. he's always been a whiner since he's been here (both terms)

cant disagree with the coles stuff at all, its obvious, but i wont bash him and thats due to his past here so he gets the benefit of the doubt from me for atleast another month.

coles is lke a lot of prima donna WR - you gotta get him involved fast. throw him one of those silly 2 yard hitches in the 1st Q - otherwise he's practically useless. my buddies and i have been discussing it every week - get him involved early so he'll show up.

Like it or not, Coles is still a vital part of this offense. Maybe it just seemed like he was dogging it because he's had a recent history of injury problems. Besides, he isn't the reason why we lost that game.

LC is a pain in the ass but a solid reciever. He led the team in recieving last week. If he's dogging it, then he's still better as a dog than the rest of our WR's at full steam.

LC is a pain in the ass but a solid reciever. He led the team in recieving last week. If he's dogging it, then he's still better as a dog than the rest of our WR's at full steam.

Damn a sirlance sighting. Welcome back.