i went to hofstra today

the soveriegn

bad move by me went back and the gate was closed

BUT

THE GATE TO THERE CLOSED PRACTICE FIELD WAS OPEN

SO I WENT IN THERE AND JUST SAT DOWN ON THE 50 YARD LINE AND JUST TOOK IT IN THAT FOR 40 YEARS MY JETS WERE ON THIS FIELD

I MEAN THIS WAS THE FIELD I WATCHED IN THE BUSHES

THERE WAS AN ENTRANCE TO THE HALL BUT I DID NOT GO IN SINCE JETS WORKERS ARE STILL THERE

i looked into the bubble i did not go in though

but yeah just sitting there was cool

hopefully i will get lucky on thursday when the jets workers are gone

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUT

SO I WENT IN THERE AND JUST SAT DOWN ON THE 50 YARD LINE AND JUST TOOK IT IN THAT FOR 40 YEARS MY JETS WERE ON THIS FIELD

THERE WAS AN ENTRANCE TO THE HALL BUT I DID NOT GO IN SINCE JETS WORKERS ARE STILL THERE

so you sat on a field? Wonderful.

You should care what I think. I am a God.

No you didnt make the right moves. You were a p***y who was afraid of security people. Enjoy sitting on meaningless grass and an empty building.

BTW, did you make it to Shea to say goodbye to our "home" ?

ok ****head, i'll go to shea before it gets torn down. how dare you call yourself God on Rosh Hashanah?

do you think that you are cool because you act like a bully on a jets message board?

seriously, don't you think you could find something better to do?

ok ****head, i'll go to shea before it gets torn down. how dare you call yourself God on Rosh Hashanah?

do you think that you are cool because you act like a bully on a jets message board?

How am I being a bully?

And if I could find something better to do I would, but obviously I cant so I decided to give you some attention.

I didnt say I was God, I said I was A God. And Rosh Hashanah means nothing to me.

Unless he's a jew, I dont think he gives much of a hoot about Rosh Hashanah.

You are a ****ing weirdo, dont you think you can find something better to do than going to Hoifstra every day and creaming over yourself because you sat on some meaningless grass. Get a life moron.

I didnt say I was God, I said I was A God.

What sort of god? One of those lame forgiving ones, or a proper vengeful god, like Odin or Zeus.

If the latter, can you please smite Jetsrule? Thunderbolts, mighty hammers, doesn't matter how he gets smited, just as long as he gets smited.

Please?

What sort of god? One of those lame forgiving ones, or a proper vengeful god, like Odin or Zeus.

If the latter, can you please smite Jetsrule? Thunderbolts, mighty hammers, doesn't matter how he gets smited, just as long as he gets smited.

Please?

Im more of a sarcastic, fun loving God. I enjoy needling my subjects and annoying the crap out of them..

And when they dont do what I say, I attack.

And JR128 will get his soon enough. Im not done toying with him yet.

BUT

****ing freak :Nuts:

i was going to take pics but Im too retarded to work a camera. Mommy says if Im a good boy I'll get a fisher price camera for christmas.

sitting on the 50 yard line was great, but I'd rather have LBS's 50 yd line seats at a real game oh how I wish he would take me to the cincinnati game where he might have 2 extra seats.

i really hope the gate is open thursday when the jets workers are gone so I can mastubate in the old locker room

You need mental health. It should be free to the mentally disabled. My taxes pay for it. Go get some.

Archived