The Official Jets \ Cardinals Game Thread

InstantClassic

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm personally not scared of their 21st ranked rushing attack, which has only faced san fran, miami and the washington. I think with jenkins in there, edge is not gonna get it done they are clearly going to have to rely heavily on Q and fitzy. Revis is almost guaranteed to take one of them outta the picture and i'm assuming we'll just roll a safety over the top of the one who lowery is covering.

After 3 consecutive Jets games on the tv over here, its NFL gamecentre for this which

will please my mother as I don`t swear and curse as much watching it on a monitor.

So hopefully there will be no need for her to tell me "Don`t you EVER use that word in this house again" :-)

lol, my wife says the same about me. Which I promptly reply well get the f out then. Which then gets me the pillow cruise missile out of no where.

Cardinals inactives: QB Brian St. Pierre (3rd), SS Adrian Wilson , RB J.J. Arrington, T Brandon Keith, WR Early Doucet, TE Jermane Tuman, DE Bertand Berry, NT Gabe Watson.

Analysis: IDP leaguers need to find a replacement for Wilson, who is inactive.

Jets inactives: QB Brett Ratliff (3rd), K Mike Nugent, P Reggie Hodges, QB Erik Ainge

WR David Clowney, CB Justin Miller, LB Marques Murrell, DT Kareem Brown.

Analysis: QB Brett Favre is active and will start, as expected. DT Kris Jenkins is also active, which is bad news for Cardinals RBs Edgerrin James and Tim Hightower.

I didn't know AW was injured. That's huge for our offense!

Lets see:

Week 2 - Pats without Tom Brady

Week 3 - San Diego without Merriman and LT is hurt

Week 4 - Crads without Berry and Wilson

We have to start taking advantage of these injuries to opposing key players.

Agreed. Win today. THAT'S IT. There's no excuses accepted.

I was really shaken by Monday, and 3 game plans in a row of thinking the way to beat anyone was to have an attack keyed with T.Jones scoring 17 points. It worked in Miami barely, it hasn't worked the last 2 weeks, and paying Favre $12 million to hand off and dump off is moronic. OPEN IT UP ALREADY! What we saw on offense the last 3 pweeks will be losing football, and another lost opportunity in a Bradyless AFCE. If they were going to do this crap, getting Favre was utterly pointless. Unless it was strictly for marketing, which would be disgraceful. DOn't string together a bunch of wins here in the meat of the schedule and it's SAME OLD JETS.

I'm down on thsi team and franchise. I MAD AS HELL. I thought Mangini would finally be the answer, and now, who the hell freaking knows.

Lets see:

Week 2 - Pats without Tom Brady

Week 3 - San Diego without Merriman and LT is hurt

Week 4 - Crads without Berry and Wilson

We have to start taking advantage of these injuries to opposing key players.

Oh snap, I didn't know Wilson is out too, you're right we have to take advantage, we have to put up points Today.

Archived