The Official Jets \ Cardinals Game Thread

InstantClassic

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate this type defense the jets are playing in 2nd half
Sutton is making a mess again. Warner when given time did pretty well early in the game.RUSH HIM!A soft sh!tty series of defense. Warner doesn't want to get hit. Let him know that until the Cards pullin the horns altgether, the Jets aren't quitting either.

Pound the piss out of them with Jones and Washington. Throw in a pass here and there and run some time off the clock. ::GoJets:

Jones and Washington can't pound anything. They're a felt tip mallet, more of a joke toy, than an actual sledgehammer or something.

I want to see passes on third down, like the Chargers, Cowboys, Broncos, Colts and Pats with Brady did. Keep the pressure on, and absolutely embarass these jokers, get us a top 10 spot on the power rankings.

Jones and Washington can't pound anything. They're a felt tip mallet, more of a joke toy, than an actual sledgehammer or something.

I want to see passes on third down, like the Chargers, Cowboys, Broncos, Colts and Pats with Brady did. Keep the pressure on, and absolutely embarass these jokers, get us a top 10 spot on the power rankings.

Pass on 3rd and one. Incomplete.

Archived