Rich Cimini Chat Transcript, 8/11!!

TomShane

Good Job Gents, (and Ladies)

Cimini seems to tell the real story without a whole lot of opinionated fluff. Very cool to get him to give JN the time and get some 1st hand knowledge from somebody in the loop. Good Q's too.

You can't be serious about Cimini not being biased. He's the most negative Jets reporter out there. Reread the transcript if you did not see any bias.

Cimini does it again. Proves he's the biggest a$$hole of all the Jets beats reporters. Does he EVER answer anything positively?

Here's PRAYING The Jets move their operation to NJ so he moves onto something else.

AEC4:

Feel free to line up one of the "Positive Reporters" for us. We will certainly give them equal air time.

AEC4:

Feel free to line up one of the "Positive Reporters" for us. We will certainly give them equal air time.

I don't need to read a positive reporter.. I'd prefer an OBJECTIVE ONE. Cimini is NOT objective. He's biased because he feels the team SLIGHTED him.

Randy Lange is the best Jets Beat reporter BY FAR.

I don't need to read a positive reporter.. I'd prefer an OBJECTIVE ONE. Cimini is NOT objective. He's biased because he feels the team SLIGHTED him.

and this effects his position on the DT's how? They do look like sh*t...everybody has said so...Why is Cimini any different?

and this effects his position on the DT's how? They do look like Sh#t...everybody has said so...Why is Cimini any different?

Who was talking about the DTs? Cimini is a little crybaby. Read the transcript. He's still whining about a "minor injury" being something serious because "it's the Jets." He can't get over crap. It's time for someone to stuff him in a locker a la Richard Todd.

You may think the DTs are awful, and they may be, but they looked decent last night. I wouldn't trust Cimini's judgement on anything to do with football

AEC4 this is a free site. And a brand new one. I am pretty happy that Rich gives us his time.

If you can line up someone that you feel would be better then please do so. By all means. We usually like to do our chats later in the weeks, 8pm EST works well.

AEC4 this is a free site. And a brand new one. I am pretty happy that Rich gives us his time.

If you can line up someone that you feel would be better then please do so. By all means. We usually like to do our chats later in the weeks, 8pm EST works well.

It was nice he gave his time. I agree with that. However, it doesn't change the fact he's the most arrogant a$$hole in journalism.

It was nice he gave his time. I agree with that. However, it doesn't change the fact he's the most arrogant a$$hole in journalism.

He has his opinions as do you apparently. Just try to make your point with cursing going forward.

He has his opinions as do you apparently. Just try to make your point with cursing going forward.

Sorry... this guy just brings the worst out in me. I've had the chance to speak with this guy via email and in person and I was ready to punch him. He's the most arrogant (fill in a curse word here) on the planet.

Sorry... this guy just brings the worst out in me. I've had the chance to speak with this guy via email and in person and I was ready to punch him. He's the most arrogant (fill in a curse word here) on the planet.

We read your E-mail "exchange" with him, aec. We all sided with him. Your homerism knows no bounds.

Archived