Ok im officially convinced...

CobraVerde

This team, these players, these fans have no guts. no balls. no life. 34 points isnt enough make the crowd get off its ass. two straight scores aint enough to piss off the coaching staff. every time the jets get a lead they always let the team back in it. im usually a positive guy but i seriuosly starting not to like this organization. Stop listening the freakin media and run the ball. 3rd and one and you pass?? if this turns into the wosre lost for the jets after having the best 2nd quarter in franchise history omg...just shoot me.

This team, these players, these fans have no guts. no balls. no life. 34 points isnt enough make the crowd get off its ass. two straight scores aint enough to piss off the coaching staff. every time the jets get a lead they always let the team back in it. im usually a positive guy but i seriuosly starting not to like this organization. Stop listening the freakin media and run the ball. 3rd and one and you pass?? if this turns into the wosre lost for the jets after having the best 2nd quarter in franchise history omg...just shoot me.

Just get the win, I can careless what the score is.

GO JETS!!!

shoot your self

geez i really dnt like sutton...even with a win this defense showed too much of a contrast. i cant believe how great the looked the first half and how incrediably crappy they looked the second. mangini should make sutton run some laps...

Mangini was working with Sutton and the D in the 2nd half... and considering the WR's the JETs were guarding... it was a good day.

Luckily you'll live for another game. :)

Archived