A petition to Judge Wapner

The court will listen to the evidence against the stalking youngster from Long Island.

But I must remind you, it could be much worse. we could have that poster SBIIICHAMPS over here. which would you prefer? :bag:

Considering SBIIICHAMPS seems to be yet another one of jetsrule's personalities, albeit one that keeps fighting with himself, why not?

• Haha 1

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I've only been given jurisdiction over JM67 in the recent hearings. you will have to go to the supreme court (Max) for a jetsrule verdict. I'm sorry :bag:

Err... would you belive me if I said Jetman is actually another jetsrule account? It would explain the crocs.

• 13 years later...
On 9/30/2008 at 6:11 PM, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Your honour, seeing as you have demonstrated your court has jusrisdiction over Jetman's name, could the court please see fit to rename all of Jetsrules' aliases as Jetsdrool128A, Jetsdrool128B and so on or some suitable variation thereof?

I wound up meeting the accused later in September in San Diego and I think he hosted later that year in Seattle.

Jr128 is an old man now

court is permanently adjourned 

2 hours ago, BP said:

I wound up meeting the accused later in September in San Diego and I think he hosted later that year in Seattle.

Jr128 is an old man now

court is permanently adjourned 

We are all old men now.  The football gods have cursed us with a spectacle as our Jets family is turned to flight in every direction.

• Upvote 1