Blaylock

GimmeShelter

I think Blaylock will bring the same, if not more, RB power and skills than Jordan did.

I hated to see Jordan go because I really liked him, but Blaylock did a good job with KC and I think he'll fit in the Jets plans perfectly.

I think Blaylock will bring the same, if not more, RB power and skills than Jordan did.

I hated to see Jordan go because I really liked him, but Blaylock did a good job with KC and I think he'll fit in the Jets plans perfectly.

Power? People, I saw Blaylock play this year and he is a nice back. However, he is not a little bowling ball plowing people over. He is more in the mold of a Warrick Dunn. The only way he is 210 is he has a 20 lb turd he has to pinch.

Power? People, I saw Blaylock play this year and he is a nice back. However, he is not a little bowling ball plowing people over. He is more in the mold of a Warrick Dunn. The only way he is 210 is he has a 20 lb turd he has to pinch.

Now that's a big turd. :shock:

Quality backup RB ... nothing less and nothing more

All this does is secure a Quality backup for the forseeable future, but we still need an heir to our 32 Year old feature back

Yep. Takes the heat off of spending a draft pick and we get a quality back up for less than half of LJ's money. Allows us to address more pressing needs.

Hopefully Curtis invents some crazy workout this offseason again and doesn't remember his age next season.

Let him go do those stairs in la la land like he did last year with Jim B. It produced some great results.

Archived