Michael Kay reveals 2 more MAJOR players test positive!!!!!

Blackout

Michael Kay just reported on his ESPN radio show that he's hearing heavy rumors that two major stars have tested positive for steroids. Although he refused to reveal their identities, he said that at least one was in the NL, and that one is a possible HOF-er, and the other is a lock for the Hall. He said that the revelation about the latter one would be absolutely devastating, and could bring baseball to its knees.

LET THE WITCH HUNT BEGIN:

Clemens?

Pedro?

Sosa? (althogh hes in the AL, not the NL)

*Waits for Tomshame to say Jeter*

Agree.

I would say so as well.

If a true story, the names I can think of that would bring the game to its knees as Kay put it would be,

Clemens

Piazza

Griffey

Jeter

Mo

Not saying I would suspect any of those guys other than Clemens , but they'd rock the baseball world if they failed a test.

I would say so as well.

If a true story, the names I can think of that would bring the game to its knees as Kay put it would be,

Clemens

Piazza

Griffey

Jeter

Mo

Not saying I would suspect any of those guys other than Clemens , but they'd rock the baseball world if they failed a test.

I hope it isn't Clemens, but you look at the guy and he just looks hormone injected. And before all you yank fans cry foul that Ortiz is juicing, he has already passed a test this year. The team was tested already.

I hope it isn't Clemens, but you look at the guy and he just looks hormone injected. And before all you yank fans cry foul that Ortiz is juicing, he has already passed a test this year. The team was tested already.

Giambi has passed a test already as well but that doesn't seem to stop JBF in his continuing quest to make a complete azz of himself.

Rivera on steroids? I love it. Steroids only work if you lift weights people. They don't make you grow if you don't hit the gym.

Mo seems more like the cardio type to me. I bet he does lots of running, lots of stretching. But he is not a big bench press guy IMO.

At any rate I am just glad baseball is finally testing. Clean this game up. Let's preserve some records while there are still some left.

MO?

GS, are you serious or dilarious ... the guy is as skinny as a rail

Mariano Rivera makes ethopians look muscular :roll:

Ham, Mo was on my list of players I feel would cripple baseball if tested positive. You failed to read my post in full.

Here is the part you didn't quote:

Translation= Kay's statement "the latter would bring BB to its knees". Well those are the names I can think of would do that.

Do I think Mo or Jete juice?....absolutely not

Michael Kay just reported on his ESPN radio show that he's hearing heavy rumors that two major stars have tested positive for steroids. Although he refused to reveal their identities, he said that at least one was in the NL, and that one is a possible HOF-er, and the other is a lock for the Hall. He said that the revelation about the latter one would be absolutely devastating, and could bring baseball to its knees.

LET THE WITCH HUNT BEGIN:

Clemens?

Pedro?

Sosa? (althogh hes in the AL, not the NL)

*Waits for Tomshame to say Jeter*

andruw jones, clemens, sosa, chipper jones, bagwell, piazza

the only names that i think would bring the game to its knees - arod, clemens, pujols

Apparently, the rumors making the rounds are that Clemens and Damon got caught. Roger Clemens and Johnny Damon. I dunno, it's all with a grain of salt, but apparently there's a presser tomorrow that will announce it. I'll believe it when I see it, but then again, they did actually catch Palmerio.

But, the NFL can't catch Dirty and his weed smoking. He even admitted to it! Randy Moss... what a guy!

I too have been hearing Clemens and Caveman Damon.

Boy, wouldnt you know it? The sox win game 7 riding on the back of a steroid user. Tainted world series.

Holy crap, I've never seen anyone leave themself THAT wide open.

Good luck to you, EB.

Ah man. It would suck if it was Pujols. He's like the last bright light that baseball has left. Maybe it's Scott Rolen, though. It would explain his quick and convenient move to the D/L.

Rolen's had injury problems through his career. Mostly with his batting stance, cauing shoulder problems. But hey, Alex Sanchez was caught with roids, and he can't hit the ball out of the infield.

Holy crap, I've never seen anyone leave themself THAT wide open.

Good luck to you, EB.

What? The Yankees have never won the world series with Juicin Jason have they?? :lol::lol:

Damon probably popped a few roids for breakest the morning of game 7 in the ALCS. :wink:

I'd be shocked if it was Damon. Not just because he's small, but because in Blackout's original post he said Michael Kay said the other player (not Clemens) was a "possible Hall of Famer". If it ends up being Johnny Damon, then Michael Kay should be fired because he is a complete moron if he thinks Damon is even worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as Cooperstown.

Oooohhh, goodie, I love playing these retarded homer games where we get to pinpoint our archnemesis teams star players as Johnny Damon and label them roid freaks?!?!?!?

I didnt know steroids made you throw a baseball like a 9-year old girl!?!?!

Does that mean Bernie Williams is on steroids too?

Oooohhh, goodie, I love playing these retarded homer games where we get to pinpoint our archnemesis teams star players as Johnny Damon and label them roid freaks?!?!?!?

Obviously, you've never seen Alex Sanchez play baseball.

Damon is a solid HOF candidate?

I doubt it's Damon....but man, I'd love to see what Lyin' Larry Lucchino would have to say 'bout something like that! :lol:

Stuff like this just solidifies my belief that Football is a better sport than Baseball and its operations are so far superior it's comical.

That makes no sense, stupid.

Jason Giambi, known roider, has a terrible throwing arm.

Archived