Bills extend Lee Evans...

SweetLee83

4 years, 37.5 mil, 18 million of it guaranteed. Per NFL Network.

Pretty nice to have your young LT, QB, RB and #1 WR, all of whom are established (Edwards getting very close to that) players, locked into place for the foreseeable future. Continuity with such great talent is how you build a tremendous offense that thrives for a while. The Bills are on their way as these guys continue to progress.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty nice to have your young LT, QB, RB and #1 WR, all of whom are established (Edwards getting very close to that) players, locked into place for the foreseeable future. Continuity with such great talent is how you build a tremendous offense that thrives for a while. The Bills are on their way as these guys continue to progress.

too much money for an aging player whos not that explosive.

Let's see if the Bills can beat the Cardinals before we consider them "great." So far they beat a Seahawks team without any WRs on the road, a crappy Raiders team by a point, a terrible Rams team, and a Jags team missing pretty much its entire o-line.

The Cardinals are the first real test for the Bills. I'm going to wait to see how they do in that game first.

It's about time since the Ills have not made the playoffs THIS CENTURY !!:P

How is he a bum?

Is he the 3rd best WR in the NFL like hes now paid? Not a chance. Does he love being a Buffalo Bill, and does he practice hard every week and show up to every game? Absolutely. This guy is now a Bill for the next 4 years, and he's part of a core of players that should take this team to the playoffs for years to come. I'm very excited that he's gonna be around for a while. For the Bills to ante up and pay him is amazing. This team is just showing me week after week that they are for real in all aspects ... front office right on down to the special teams.

Ignore Blackouts posts like you do Jetkid. I think that by now you already knew this. :biggrin:

Ignore Blackouts posts like you do Jetkid. I think that by now you already knew this. :biggrin:

ignore my posts?? go **** yourself, you're the in the "top 10" of useless posters, right up there with madmike and ecurb, and 128 and his other 7 alias's

How is he a bum?

Is he the 3rd best WR in the NFL like hes now paid? Not a chance. Does he love being a Buffalo Bill, and does he practice hard every week and show up to every game? Absolutely. This guy is now a Bill for the next 4 years, and he's part of a core of players that should take this team to the playoffs for years to come. I'm very excited that he's gonna be around for a while. For the Bills to ante up and pay him is amazing. This team is just showing me week after week that they are for real in all aspects ... front office right on down to the special teams.

he's not the 3rd best WR in the AFC East

moss, welker, cotchery... MAYBE coles

those are better IMO

37 mill 4 years?? thats crazy talk

hes not a bum but he was last year on my fantasy team

btw ignore thaijackass, she's a jerk

Let's see if the Bills can beat the Cardinals before we consider them "great." So far they beat a Seahawks team without any WRs on the road, a crappy Raiders team by a point, a terrible Rams team, and a Jags team missing pretty much its entire o-line.

The Cardinals are the first real test for the Bills. I'm going to wait to see how they do in that game first.

And even that wont be a true test... Warner got exposed and Boldin is out...

the bills are balanced and well coached

with that said, win a division game before you start crowing

I'm not crowing. I just am thrilled with the direction the team and front office is going with things. Theres nothing wrong with being excited about the progress and success they've had so far.

Actually, I don't think you can put Blackout on ignore. Because I tried. You get an error that he doesn't exist, even if you selected off the menu. I think he bribed the mods to put it that way because otherwise everyone would put him on ignore.

Good job by the Bills. If Lee Evans ever were to have a legitimate #2 on the other side of him his numbers would rise up a lot more.

Oh I totally agree. Thats what were hoping for in James Hardy, who isn't quite there yet. If he works out, he would be the perfect complement to Evans.

LOL he's 27.

I've become to learn most all your posts are crap, I don't know why I even responded.

I also found it funny that he said Evans isn't explosive. All Lee Evans does is catch long touchdown passes.

What he just said proves he knows not a single thing about Lee Evans. Congrats, man, you guys are definitely headed in the right direction.

Archived