Dinger's Offense

PatsFanTX

I think if you took your time to read through the threads you will see that Bollinger is horrible and a big reason for those stats. The first team moved the ball well dispite missing starters. This is why stats are seceptive in pre season.

yes, pre-season games are a great way to judge offense

way to boost up your intelligence credibility TX, just like you did in my best WR thread =D>

Actually that was me in your little WR thread. And I still say that your first two receivers are no better than our first two. I didn't say they ARE better but if you felt the need to put the Jets on the list then the Patriots should have been too. That was laughable at best.

Actually that was me in your little WR thread. And I still say that your first two receivers are no better than our first two. I didn't say they ARE better but if you felt the need to put the Jets on the list then the Patriots should have been too. That was laughable at best.

mistaking one lifeless chowd for another, my mistake

213 total yards and only 10 points? :shock::shock:

Hackett was better than that.

I beg to differ, Tx.

2004-05 AFC Divisional Playoffs...

Steelers 20, Jets 17.

Only a 7 point difference between a Hackett-led divisional playoff game and Dinger's 1st ever game, the 1st preseason game.

Looks like a reach to me, Tx.

Only a 7 point difference between a Hackett-led divisional playoff game and Dinger's 1st ever game, the 1st preseason game.

Looks like a reach to me, Tx.

Actually Tabor, that's a bad example.

Didn't the defense and special teams score 2 TD's against the Steelers?

That means PennyBoy and the offense generated 3 points. :shock:

Yea, let's judge the offense on 1 preseason game in which the starters played maybe 2 drives and the starting QB wasn't even playing? That makes sense. #-o I know you're just yanking our chain Tx, but do you honestly expect anybody to take you seriously when you say sh!t like this?

but do you honestly expect anybody to take you seriously when you say sh!t like this?

Why would I care if somebody takes me seriously or not? :shock:

I'm just driving up the total number of posts for the board.

Max pays me a commission on total posts from the money he has received for premium memberships. :wink:

213 total yards and only 10 points? :shock::shock:

Hackett was better than that.

Here, I'll attack ya with facts, buddy.

Fact: Jay Fiedler was the QB.

Fact: He has a weaker arm than Chad.

Fact: The first unit scored the TD.

Fact: The second unit, led by that 'strong' QB, Brooks Bollinger, coulnd't move the ball if their life depended on it.

Fact: The Lions don't have a bad defense. Their D-Line and Secondary are deep.

Fact: Jay Fiedler sucks.

Fact: Jay Fiedler has real big ears.

Fact: They ran the ball well.

Fact: Jay Fielder can't throw more than ten yards in either direction.

Fact: Chad Pennington has a MUCH stronger arm than Jay Fiedler.

Fact: With Chad, this offense will run much more smoothly (kinda how Joey moved the Lions offense)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you weren't able to see the game. The offense looked fine. But, we won't let facts like those get in the way.

mistaking one lifeless chowd for another, my mistake

Hey, you're the one who said there was even a reason to speculate that their team had one of the best WR tandems in the NFL, not me. I know you voted for them but what scares me is someone else was a big enough homer to do it too.

Hey, you're the one who said there was even a reason to speculate that their team had one of the best WR tandems in the NFL, not me. I know you voted for them but what scares me is someone else was a big enough homer to do it too.

i voted moss/porter actually

Yea, let's judge the offense on 1 preseason game in which the starters played maybe 2 drives and the starting QB wasn't even playing? That makes sense. #-oI know you're just yanking our chain Tx, but do you honestly expect anybody to take you seriously when you say sh!t like this?

And yet he has a post approaching 20 replies.

Do you see the irony in that?

=D> Tex

I've lost all hope for all who got baited by this. Tx, you're a master of your craft. =D>

=D> I thought the exact same when I saw this.TX was the only person online and in need of a fix.

JN should hold a 48 hour ignore TX period.

We would have to ensure therapy was readily available though.

JN should hold a 48 hour ignore TX period.

We would have to ensure therapy was readily available though.

Yeah right, some of you are way too thin skinned. When TX says jump, some of you women say "how high?" Jump bitch jump!!

Archived