Fenway is pretty damn quiet....

JonEJet

Sucks seeing Bay in a Red Sox uniform. Also sucks when you actually are happy for one of your favorite players to get shipped out of town because you know that if he stayed with your team for the rest of his career, he'd never get a shot at a championship.

It's sad but the reality is that small market teams can rarely challenge in baseball. At least Pittsburgh can't.

You were handed the game by a stupid manager

How about this

You got the Rays....and they're going to beat you Pukes in 6

What does being handed the game have to do with the dominance of Jon Lester?

And although I hope the Sox prevail, if they don't it wouldn't be surprising as many predicted them to lose to Anaheim and they will surely be the underdog against the Rays.

And although I hope the Sox prevail, if they don't it wouldn't be surprising as many predicted them to lose to Anaheim and they will surely be the underdog against the Rays.

It's too much for many Skankee fans to give the Sox any credit. That's why non Skankee baseball fans hate the Skanks. It's just jealousy that the Sox won it all last year and are still playing into October this year.

It's too much for many Skankee fans to give the Sox any credit. That's why non Skankee baseball fans hate the Skanks. It's just jealousy that the Sox won it all last year and are still playing into October this year.

PLEASE!! Yankees fans arent jealous we just hate the fact that you guys finally have a little success and all of a sudden all your fans come out of the wood work like they have been supporting you guys all along same with the Pats...

I didn't see the whole game, I was busy watching Reggie Bush trying to save the Saints. I caught bits and pieces of the last couple of innings. What moves did Scoscia make that was alarmingly bad? I did see the squeeze play which I didn't think was bad. The Angels do that all the time and Aybar was up and the team had 3 hits with runners on the whole series outside of Tori Hunter. Was there anything else that was questionable?

Don't take the high road, not now

Vegas says the Sawx are 2-1 favorites to wi the World Series

PLEASE!! Yankees fans arent jealous we just hate the fact that you guys finally have a little success and all of a sudden all your fans come out of the wood work like they have been supporting you guys all along same with the Pats...

There's what 5 Red Sox fans here at JN? There was 6 but you cry babys got JBF banned somehow. Speaking of the Pats, notice how most of Patsie trolls have disappeared MiCK ?

I didn't see the whole game, I was busy watching Reggie Bush trying to save the Saints. I caught bits and pieces of the last couple of innings. What moves did Scoscia make that was alarmingly bad? I did see the squeeze play which I didn't think was bad. The Angels do that all the time and Aybar was up and the team had 3 hits with runners on the whole series outside of Tori Hunter. Was there anything else that was questionable?

That's the only thing I can think of that has the Skankee fans crying and I watched most of the game. Of course if the play worked Scoscia would be praised as the greatest manager ever :P . It was a high percentage play for the Angels. Aybar is an excellent bunter and they do the squeeze lots with him at bat.

Did you know they don't allow Yankees Suck t-shirts in Fenway anymore. Don't even sell 'em outside the park....wait, "pahk." However, I work in Boston - by the Boston Garden and on the outskirts of the North End (Italian section - great eats) and Fanuiel Hall (tourist heaven).....plenty of 'em 'round here.

Did you know they don't allow Yankees Suck t-shirts in Fenway anymore. Don't even sell 'em outside the park....wait, "pahk." However, I work in Boston - by the Boston Garden and on the outskirts of the North End (Italian section - great eats) and Fanuiel Hall (tourist heaven).....plenty of 'em 'round here.

Just because they don't allow the T shirts doesn't mean that the Skankees still don't suck. ;)

yeah but Yanks fans always claim they dont think much about the Sox.

Fact is you know the Sox fanbase is always thinking about the Yankees. They're the ones in the "Jeter Swallows" and "Yankees Suck" tshirts. You don't see many of those around the Bronx.

The only cool thing about Red Sawx Nation is the chanting of someones name when they're at bat in a big spot...

And then Torri Hunter just rips a two run single into right. :)

Fact is you know the Sox fanbase is always thinking about the Yankees. They're the ones in the "Jeter Swallows" and "Yankees Suck" tshirts. You don't see many of those around the Bronx.

The only cool thing about Red Sawx Nation is the chanting of someones name when they're at bat in a big spot...

And then Torri Hunter just rips a two run single into right. :)

And they still lose the series. Your pointless point was what? :P

Archived