So long America..

Mavrik

Wednesday, I will be flying to Prague, Czech Republic to take a course which will get me certified to teach English abroad. I fly into Frankfurt at 5am and then get to spend a nice 11 hour layover in Frankfurt airport before my flight to Prague.

I'll be in Prague for a month until this program is finished, then moving over to Berlin in November to hopefully find to get a job and get a work visa. Ironically enough, I already have a spot on a football club there thanks to a buddy of mine who plays on a team who is in desperate need of a goaltender. I'm planning on staying there for the next few years or at least until I decide to come back and attend graduate school in D.C.

God knows what I'm going to have to do to be able to watch a Jets game around here. If they pull off a Super Bowl victory and I'm out of the country, I'm going to be pissed. :lol: If any of you folks ever make it out to Berlin, be sure to let me know.

Wednesday, I will be flying to Prague, Czech Republic to take a course which will get me certified to teach English abroad. I fly into Frankfurt at 5am and then get to spend a nice 11 hour layover in Frankfurt airport before my flight to Prague.

I'll be in Prague for a month until this program is finished, then moving over to Berlin in November to hopefully find to get a job and get a work visa. Ironically enough, I already have a spot on a football club there thanks to a buddy of mine who plays on a team who is in desperate need of a goaltender. I'm planning on staying there for the next few years or at least until I decide to come back and attend graduate school in D.C.

God knows what I'm going to have to do to be able to watch a Jets game around here. If they pull off a Super Bowl victory and I'm out of the country, I'm going to be pissed. :lol: If any of you folks ever make it out to Berlin, be sure to let me know.

keep ya hands off my daughter..

safe travels mav! isnt the gf in europe somewhere?

have a lovely time!

Yes, she's in Magdeburg, which is in Saxony in east Germany. Hour and a half from Berlin I believe. She's going to be meeting me out in Prague when I get there this week, so I'm pretty excited and we'll be out exploring the city for most of the weekend.

afosomf, I'm assuming your daughter's in Europe somewhere?

Yes, she's in Magdeburg, which is in Saxony in east Germany. Hour and a half from Berlin I believe. She's going to be meeting me out in Prague when I get there this week, so I'm pretty excited and we'll be out exploring the city for most of the weekend.

have a grand time! :D

are you going to make it back for your brother's wedding?

afosomf, I'm assuming your daughter's in Europe somewhere?

yes, copenhagen,prague,berlin, russia, madrid and paris

F me i'm an idiot for allowing this.

Have a great time Mav.

If you're looking to watch NFL coverage here then you could get NFL gamepass online (Just type into google and you'll see what I mean). Dom would probably offer better advise as to what NFL coverage you could get on TV, I use British coverage over here which your unlikely to get in Prague.

Also Mav, don't listen to 124, it's football. LOL

Have a great time and be safe Mav. Hope you brushed up on your Spanish. :bag:

Mavrik

Good luck in your adventure in Prague and Germany. My nephew started in Sept teaching English in China-something that is a great experience to do early in life if you have the opportunity to see and live in another part of the world.

Enjoy.

have a grand time! :D

are you going to make it back for your brother's wedding?

I'm going to try. It all depends on if I have a job by then and can afford the flight home.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I'll still be posting on JN and don't plan on pulling a GOB -esque disappearing act. I kind of vanished from here this summer thanks to two jobs, so I definitely have some catching up to do.

SUCH BULL$HIT

I should be there. Oh wait, I was there.... OK. I should be going back.

Prague is a kick ass town. Lucky bastard.

I'll be sure to send lots of pictures of all the things your missing while I'm over there and your over here in the states. :lol:

Besides, You get to look after your beautiful daughter.

I'll be sure to send lots of pictures of all the things your missing while I'm over there and your over here in the states. :lol:

Besides, You get to look after your beautiful daughter.

When you teach English to foreigners, be sure to teach them the difference between "your" and "you're." ;)

Archived