Jets-Bengals predictions

faba

I think the Jets will be trailing in the 4th and pull the game out on the final possession (forcing everyone to stay through the end of the game).

Jets 31

Bengals 27

Hopefully the defense reads this before Sunday and shuts Palmer up:

"The first couple games we played were against good defenses and really good pass rushers," Palmer told reporters in Cincinnati, referring to the Ravens and Titans. "We've kind of hit a different part of the schedule now, where we still play some good defenses, but we don't have Terrell Suggs and (the Cowboys' DeMarcus) Ware and (Kyle) Vanden Bosch and Albert Haynesworth, and all those guys."

Alrighty then........... This is where i have to go against the grain with you Jets fans.................... It would be kinda nice if you guys lost this one. Then ya can win out the rest of the way. But do us Steelers fans a favor by dropping this one, OK?

I don't want my team facing them next week with them still looking for win #1. That's bad juju for a division rival to be against a winless team. Just bad, bad karma.

Anywho, on to my pick....

Jets - 28

Bungles - 13

Yeah i know your team won't do us no favors. :lol:

Real nervous about this game...but not nervous enough to predict a Bengals win..

You should be. The Bengals are playing for pure pride in this game, and that's always a dangerous opponent.

Bengals 26

Jets 17

If this does not come to pass, I'll eat Smizzy's shorts. jawdrop.gif

Alrighty then........... This is where i have to go against the grain with you Jets fans.................... It would be kinda nice if you guys lost this one. Then ya can win out the rest of the way. But do us Steelers fans a favor by dropping this one, OK?

I don't want my team facing them next week with them still looking for win #1. That's bad juju for a division rival to be against a winless team.

JetsAssKisser...I mean StillerPaul. Your team is next.

I don't want my team facing them next week with them still looking for win #1. That's bad juju for a division rival to be against a winless team. Just bad, bad karma.

Anywho, on to my pick....

Jets - 28

Bungles - 13

Yeah i know your team won't do us no favors. :lol:

Sorry Stiller, I'm too big a Dolphin fan to want the Jets to win (unless it's against the Pats, but we all know that'll never happen)

Jets 6

Bengals 31

sorry guys

we are due for a mind numbing, tv breaking, inexplicable loss

bengals 31

jets 17

the defense has been getting a lot of sacks and turnovers which hide the awful pass defense and we don't have an answer for TJ or henry

palmer goes over 300 yards passing

Archived