Have you no morals?

Mister Morals

Good Day Fellow Board Members,

It is my pleasure to introduce myself to the board.

I am Mister Morals.

I have recently started observing various NY Jets fan boards.

This is the first time that I have registered on any particular one.

Each of the boards, including this one, seems to be suffering from a complete

lack of morals and integrity. In some cases, it seems quite certain that the plague of immorality has trickled down from the top, from board administration on down.

In other instances, I have seen evidence of a trickle up effect. The administration

has been susceptible to the vermin that frequent their very board, and they now appear to suffer from the very same, sad lack of morals.

Why have I chosen to register here? That is a good question. I think the board members here may not be a complete lost cause yet. I think with sufficient time and effort, I can bring about a real sense of morality to all of you.

All that I ask is that you follow in my footsteps, look to me for guidance, I will show you the way.

Everyday, in countless numbers of situations, I ask myself one simple question. Is it moral?

Before you start your next thread, ask yourself, is it moral? Before you make a quick witted reply to a post, ask is it moral?

This is not going to happen overnight, people. You can't put a band aid over this wound. It can heal, however.

I look forward to discussing morals with you in the future.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe you both could do a three way with Tipper Gore.

oohhh cool! I love me conservative trannies like good 'ole Tip. I heard she has a new move too - the global warming.. Sounds hot ;)

Dear Mr. Morals, I joke. It's the only way to deal with these corrupt minds and souls. Help them, Mr. Morals. Help them.

Mister Morals? If I may: Please, go take a flying f**k at a rolling donut*. Thank you, most kindly.

* Acknowledgment to the late, great Kurt Vonnegut.

Hello Borgoguy,

please don't use asterisks in the middle of a word. Please use all letters, I am unable to respond to such jargon.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Welcome to the site, Mr. Morals. I look forward to your work.

:cool0043:

Hello Garb,

thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to rolling up my sleeves and getting down to work. This board will presents a unique opportunity. It would appear to me that there is no moral authority figure amongst the board members. That has changed, however, as of today. The tide is turning folks, I already can feel that a few of you are doing double takes in the mirror. This is only the beginning. One day we will all be moral.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Go f*** yourself, YOU moralizing d********bag c*******er m******er. Who died and appointed you BIG SWINGING F***IN' D**** of this ranch? Take your morally-superior b****s*** f****in' act and go suck a bag of diseased d****s.

Hello Borgoguy,

please don't use asterisks in the middle of a word. Please use all letters, I am unable to respond to such jargon.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Please forgive my transgression--nay, faux pas--in my post addressed to you. Henceforth, I will refrain from employing colloquial expressions and modern vocabulary coinages, as well as juxtaposing symbols into any subsequent posting. Again, my sincerest apologies for my hastily constructed missive. Please accept my warmest best wishes for an enjoyable rest of the afternoon and evening.

Please forgive my transgression--nay, faux pas--in my post addressed to you. Henceforth, I will refrain from employing colloquial expressions and modern vocabulary coinages, as well as juxtaposing symbols into any subsequent posting. Again, my sincerest apologies for my hastily constructed missive. Please accept my warmest best wishes for an enjoyable rest of the afternoon and evening.

Homo.

Dear Mister Morals:

Welcome to JN. I'd like to ask you a question that has long troubled me and I am sure your area of expertise will be of great value in formulating an answer.

Vlad the Impaler. Do you think he was a morally bankrupt monster who viciously impaled his enemies for his own demented enjoyment or,

was a clever patriot of his country who simply used the most effective means to intimidate his enemies and thus, in the long run, saved lives.

Thank you and may GOD Bless.

Dear Mister Morals:

Welcome to JN. I'd like to ask you a question that has long troubled me and I am sure your area of expertise will be of great value in formulating an answer.

Vlad the Impaler. Do you think he was a morally bankrupt monster who viciously impaled his enemies for his own demented enjoyment or,

was a clever patriot of his country who simply used the most effective means to intimidate his enemies and thus, in the long run, saved lives.

Thank you and may GOD Bless.

Hello DMaynard,

The 1400s have little bearing on morality these days. So I will answer your question, with a simple I have no opinion.

I will respond to questions about Wladimir Klitschko, however.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

dear mr morals

what do you think of hofstra

Hello Jetsrule128,

I am not familiar with any of the instructors at Hofstra, therefore,

I do not have an opinion. I do think Long Island is a great place to protect the mainland US in case of a Tsunami.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Hello Jetsrule128,

I am not familiar with any of the instructors at Hofstra, therefore,

I do not have an opinion. I do think Long Island is a great place to protect the mainland US in case of a Tsunami.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

The only tsunami LI could protect the US from is from the south... and thats only protecting the nutmeg state.

Archived