Banned for life

ZachEY

Basically, I told a mod that he was a lunatic.

In fairness, I backed it up with supporting arguments.

Supporting arguments seldom work with lunatics.

Edited by Bob
I ****ing felt like it, ok?

Hello EY,

Before you called the mod a lunatic, did you ask yourself, is this moral?

Probably not. It is time to turn the page, you are entering a new chapter in your life, it is time for you to reach higher ground.

I have but one question of you, if you would be so kind to respond.

Did said mod tend to use fonts like this...DID HE FEEL THE NEED TO USE CAPITALIZED WORDS FREQUENTLY....was a he a big fan of :rolleyes:?

Imagine venturing into your favorite local bookstore. Imagine the horror if every novel you glanced at was written in a similar fashion. A worthy novelist gets his or her message across to the reader without such blatant READ ME overtones.

But maybe this is a different mod.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

That'll teach you to talk bad about Green Jets and Ham. One of my aliases was banned for the exact same reason. Just once. No warning or anything. :rl: But seriously, welcome to JN. I think you'll find that in this case the grass truly is greener on the other side. And alot more potent because there are some posters here who are high as a mother f#cking kite yo.

Edited by Alk

That'll teach you to talk bad about Green Jets and Ham. One of my aliases was banned for the exact same reason. Just once. No warning or anything. :rl:

What astupid site it's turned into. Worse than ever. GJ & H used to be one of my favorite posters there but it sounds like he indeed has turned into a LUNATIC. How sad. :(

What astupid site it's turned into. Worse than ever. GJ & H used to be one of my favorite posters there but it sounds like he indeed has turned into a LUNATIC. How sad. :(

He's drunk with mod power. I knew this was how he would be as a mod long before he ever became one.

He's drunk with mod power. I knew this was how he would be as a mod long before he ever became one.

Worst mistake in the history of messageboards.

Even worse than letting The Kid From Brooklyn do video blogs.

Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive viewpost.gif

I'll give you one more chance; I'm not above others, I enjoy a good debate, but this is your last warning. I don't play favorites, I am but one guy, I'm your BEST HOPE and I can be your BEST FRIEND if you want.

However, I have made it clear: there is a line, and you know where it is.. So, going forward, and I give this advice to posters in the forum all the time, if you lose sight of that line, if you put blinders on and fail to see (cool.gif lol), if your SEEING EYE DOG isn't helping you post...BE CAREFUL. Because I am not the kind of GUY that doles out second chances.

rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif

:rl:

...never understood why people enjoyed GJ&H's posts. Long winded, homer run wild stuff, and he'd disappear everytime he was wrong.

Anyway, you want stupid? How 'bout the Towne Crier's Q&A with Jetsbabe. Are you kidding me? Why? Her 19 years of life experiences and five years of Jet fandom? Her keen eye for evaluating talent out of college? Dear Lord, some pervs will do anything to get near a young peice of azz.

Edited by Garb
  • Upvote 2

...never understood why people enjoyed GJ&H's posts. Long winded, homer run wild stuff, and he'd disappear everytime he was wrong.

Anyway, you want stupid? How 'bout the Towne Crier's Q&A with Jetsbabe. Are you kidding me? Why? Her 20 years of life experiences and five years of Jet fandom? Her keen eye for evaluating talent out of college? Dear Lord, some pervs will do anything to get near a young peice of azz.

Hello Garb,

I have to say hearing this from you is a bit mind-blowing.

But, to get to your point, I believe the Towne Crier has a nostril fetish.

He likes them large and flared, or at least it would appear that way on the surface.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Hello Garb,

I have to say hearing this from you is a bit mind-blowing.

But, to get to your point, I believe the Towne Crier has a nostril fetish.

He likes them large and flared, or at least it would appear that way on the surface.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

how's that? you're new here, right? ;)

I've been banned for life at the other site.

15K posts and the end.

Took you that long?

I pissed Sooth off before I had one post... I was banned for life the instant I signed up... :Banane43:

Its easy to fool him and sign up there under a different name... but its not worth it... the site sucks...

Anyway, you want stupid? How 'bout the Towne Crier's Q&A with Jetsbabe. Are you kidding me? Why? Her 19 years of life experiences and five years of Jet fandom? Her keen eye for evaluating talent out of college? Dear Lord, some pervs will do anything to get near a young peice of azz.

Not only that, but I think I've seen a fan interview at a certain 8th grade site.

If JN sucks so badly, why are our ideas always being stolen?

how's that? you're new here, right? ;)

Hello Garb,

yes ma'am. I am new. I am sure the board administration can attest to this.

I have viewed this board a few times over a few months.

I am basing my response upon your response in the "have you no morals" thread.

I shall refrain from jumping to any conclusions henceforth.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

guys, thanks for the welcome, I have to run out, I'll answer you individually later...

There is no link b/c my comments have been deleted. I have the post saved, but now is the time for diplomacy.

We'll see how my mood changes later.

I used to like Ham. That was until it became quickly apparent that there is no discussion with him, just his point and alot of text enhancements to say his opinion louder than you. He has had some of the worst predictions on games, players, and drafts that I have ever seen. I mean horrible! Now he seems to use his new found mod powers against those who disagree. It's sad man.

Oh, and for those that keep trying here-this is a very good example of why there is no political forum. Thank god for that.