Banned for life

ZachEY

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Garb,

I have to say hearing this from you is a bit mind-blowing.

But, to get to your point, I believe the Towne Crier has a nostril fetish.

He likes them large and flared, or at least it would appear that way on the surface.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

My work is done.

:rl:

Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive viewpost.gif

I'll give you one more chance; I'm not above others, I enjoy a good debate, but this is your last warning. I don't play favorites, I am but one guy, I'm your BEST HOPE and I can be your BEST FRIEND if you want.

However, I have made it clear: there is a line, and you know where it is.. So, going forward, and I give this advice to posters in the forum all the time, if you lose sight of that line, if you put blinders on and fail to see (cool.gif lol), if your SEEING EYE DOG isn't helping you post...BE CAREFUL. Because I am not the kind of GUY that doles out second chances.

rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif

Somebody actually posted that ****? It's like a ****ing rainbow!

Let this be a warning :wild:

Never call out the Mods again :wild:

Disclaimer: I wonder if sooth has a tutorial thread in the JI mod forum giving guidelines on what he want's out of his mods. nah, probably not.

I'm positive he doesn't.

It's pile on Ham day!!!

Mmmmm, Ham.

One of the most ridiculous Ham moments comes to mind. I don't even remember what the thread was about but he basically went on a tirade saying that a mother should not be able to bathe their son past the age of 5 and likewise for father's and their daughters. :wtf:

That'll teach you to talk bad about Green Jets and Ham. One of my aliases was banned for the exact same reason. Just once. No warning or anything. :rl: But seriously, welcome to JN. I think you'll find that in this case the grass truly is greener on the other side. And alot more potent because there are some posters here who are high as a mother f#cking kite yo.

I'm sure I'll be quite happy here.

One thing I wont do is talk smack about JI, it's a good site, there are just a few fundamental problems.

I have a bunch of 'friends' over there who are all good posters and guys, but it can be a bit of a circus, and the problem is, some of the clowns have become more than entertainment.

Now you know what it feels like. No fun is it? What say we bury the hatchet? Either way, welcome to the more enlightened Jets fan site.

There never was a hatchet. We're cool. And I'm perfectly at ease with my banning. Don't mind it a bit.

In fact, in the exchange, I basically asked him to do it. I was not interested in being talked down to by this particular mod, and disrespected by him, so I figured I'd just go out in a ball of flame and make a statement.

From what I'm told, it's been made. So that's that.

There never was a hatchet. We're cool. And I'm perfectly at ease with my banning. Don't mind it a bit.

In fact, in the exchange, I basically asked him to do it. I was not interested in being talked down to by this particular mod, and disrespected by him, so I figured I'd just go out in a ball of flame and make a statement.

You did what you had to do. His love for a certain VP candidate is scary to say the least.

I still can't believe they made him a MOD. The PIG is rip for the slaughter

It's hard to remember how it felt before

Now I found the love of my life...

Passes things get more comfortable

Everything is going right

And after all the obstacles

It's good to see you now with someone else

And it's such a miracle that you and me are still good friends

After all that we've been through

I know we're cool

We used to think it was impossible

Now you call me by my new last name

Memories seem like so long ago

Time always kills the pain

Remember Harbor Boulevard

The dreaming days where the mess was made

Look how all the kids have grown

We have changed but we're still the same

After all that we've been through

I know we're cool

And I'll be happy for you

If you can be happy for me

Circles and triangles, and now we're hangin' out with your new girlfriend

So far from where we've been

I know we're cool

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Not only that, but I think I've seen a fan interview at a certain 8th grade site.

If JN sucks so badly, why are our ideas always being stolen?

The site did an interview with Jay Mohr, a poster named SAR I was given a blog, and to make fun of it, he did an interview with Jets Babe.

You did what you had to do. His love for a certain VP candidate is scary to say the least.

I still can't believe they made him a MOD. The PIG is rip for the slaughter

Gainzo, are you talking about somebody?

Who are you talking about?

LOL! at that certain poster's crayon posting.

Hello EY,

the circumstances that have unfolded today are surely unfortunante, however,

where is the photo of your car?

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Warm regards? I know of a certain webmaster that would always leave that in pm's..hhhmm..very interesting.

Hi Sean

Warm regards? I know of a certain webmaster that would always leave that in pm's..hhhmm..very interesting.

Hi Sean

Hello BP,

I believe we may have had words earlier tonight. Forgive me if it was a direct conversation, the details of which are alluding me.

BP, I would like to advise that my name is Mister Morals, please refer to me as such. Likewise, I will oblige.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Archived