Banned for life

ZachEY

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome EY. I think you'll find this place a better board with a much lower stroke quotient. That Ham guy appears to have real issues but thats his deal. The only thing you have to fret about some of the mods here is not bending over in front of them - but you'll get used to that. Again - welcome

Welcome EY. I think you'll find this place a better board with a much lower stroke quotient. That Ham guy appears to have real issues but thats his deal. The only thing you have to fret about some of the mods here is not bending over in front of them - but you'll get used to that. Again - welcome

Thanks NJ.

I've caused quite the chaos. I am pleased.

I'll bet dollars to donuts that there's a heated debate going on in the JI mod forum right now. sooth will send you an email to apologize to poor Ham and you will be allowed back. I'm just gonna guess that's whats gonna happen.

Disclaimer: I have met every JI mod except for Warfish, Chesapeake and the legendary Ham. and the one's I've met are all cool guys.

I don't know anything about that, but certainly I'm not going to apologize... I'd actually have to feel bad about anything I said to apologize, right? You think I do?

Ches and Fish are both cool guys, from the board at least. Never met either at them.

Hello BP,

I believe we may have had words earlier tonight. Forgive me if it was a direct conversation, the details of which are alluding me.

BP, I would like to advise that my name is Mister Morals, please refer to me as such. Likewise, I will oblige.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

It's eluding, not alluding.

Mister Morals needs to meet Mr. English Teacher.

I don't know anything about that, but certainly I'm not going to apologize... I'd actually have to feel bad about anything I said to apologize, right? You think I do?

Ches and Fish are both cool guys, from the board at least. Never met either at them.

I don't think you should apologize to anybody, no. If you get banned for speaking your mind, so be it. but Ham's skin is too thin to be a mod, he takes everything too personally. I have nothing bad to say about anybody there, except the fact that Ham was an awful choice to be a mod. that I will say. :P

I don't think you should apologize to anybody, no. If you get banned for speaking your mind, so be it. but Ham's skin is too thin to be a mod, he takes everything too personally. I have nothing bad to say about anybody there, except the fact that Ham was an awful choice to be a mod. that I will say. :P

I can only say, if their goal was to not have me and my 15K posts banned for life, then he was a bad choice.

No reason to throw anymore gasoline on the fire.

The flames fan themselves. Ragu (i think he posts here as well) just started it up again it seems... Random thought thread.

Yes, Ragu is one of Thor's favorite posters. they're both from Florida and get along real swell.

Oh...well f#ck him then!! What about FF?

Good dude.

Unfortunately, we're both banned over there, I don't know how long his is for. It'd be great if he came this way. I think he just quit the board, like Tx. Those guys got to a point where they were getting banned for everything, I liked the both, but that's irrelevant.

I think they were fed up and left.

The flames fan themselves. Ragu (i think he posts here as well) just started it up again it seems... Random thought thread.

Ragu hasn't been around lately. He was banned as jojodogs. Do a search of his posts and you'll see why.

Bob just called you ''tubby'' in that other thread. I coined that term for you.

Dude, I've been fat for 10 years. I promise you, you're not the first person to call me tubby.

I'm pretty sure I'm the first to call you a giant Ewok though.

Good dude.

Unfortunately, we're both banned over there, I don't know how long his is for. It'd be great if he came this way. I think he just quit the board, like Tx. Those guys got to a point where they were getting banned for everything, I liked the both, but that's irrelevant.

I think they were fed up and left.

what up EY

IM3... 19K+ posts:

So now 98% of the good/interesting posters are banned. The thing that made JI unique was the classic threads/unique posters. I can read Jets news anywhere else on the internet. There's really no point in visiting JI anymore.

EY, BrooklynBound, SBIII, kobe, jetsrule, FF2, TX, Moga, etc. These posters are what made JI worth visiting, not the 4 day old article that "kelly" posts every day.

Lots of drama in the past 24 hours between the two warring factions of Jets fan websites.

It's like the Montagues and the Capulets.

You're either with us or against us.

Choose a side.

I don't really mean it. We need to have a JN/JI BBQ. Can you imagine all the ribs that would be eaten?

Archived