Banned for life

ZachEY

IM3... 19K+ posts:

So now 98% of the good/interesting posters are banned. The thing that made JI unique was the classic threads/unique posters. I can read Jets news anywhere else on the internet. There's really no point in visiting JI anymore.

EY, BrooklynBound, SBIII, kobe, jetsrule, FF2, TX, Moga, etc. These posters are what made JI worth visiting, not the 4 day old article that "kelly" posts every day.

why did they ban ikey?

Well hopefully we can all put our differences aside one day.

A TD bomb to Cotchery is just as sweet no matter which pretend friends you celebrate with on the internet.

Kindly take your olive branch and go put it back in Sooth's a$$. :P

I've been banned for life at the other site.

15K posts and the end.

Yeah that's right, I banned you because you're a yellow mutt with a big mouth, all bark and no bite

The only reason I let you speak to me that way, JUST SO YOU KNOW, is precisely because I'm a mod over there and I have to bite my tongue, otherwise I would have called you the mutt that you are from the Git-Go .. and you and I both know you are a yellow mutt, don't we?

You didn't think you could fool me, did you?

I hope you didn't think because I have to bite my tongue over there that I ever for one feelting moment thought you were any kind of man?

If you did, let me relieve you of that delusion, I know you're a mutt every bit as much as you know it, if not more

What do you have to say now, punk?

You didn't think I was gonna let you bad mouth me over here and get away with it, you half a fairy, did you?

Well Guess what, I'm tight with Smizzy and I'm tight with Max as well, we've been friends for a long time, long before a mutt like you arrived on the scene, and they're not gonna let you just bad mouth me without giving me an opportunity to respond

Now you can proceed with your little circle jerk with all of those posters who don't like me and you can all talk about what a bad guy I am and have them spam my blog, but not before I let you know that you're nothing but a half a fairy in my book and the sad part, FOR YOU, is that you know its true, don't you?

You don't have to answer that you little fairy, its called a rethorical question

And if you have a problem with that let me know, maybe we can do something about it

Don't think because I pulled my offer I won't make it again

What do you have to say about that you ******* mutt?

You couldn't last five minutes where I came from, you little fairy, I would have been taking your lunch money

And if you think I'm bluffing say it right now, then tell me what you want do about it?

And I'm not interested in what Paliue or Klecko or anyone else thinks, so you can all save your opinions, cause this is between ME and EY ... he's a big boy, big enough to open his big ****** mouth, so let him fight his own battles

If this half a fairy is man enough to fight his own battles?

PS. Now when your friends talk about how EY abused GJ&H, don't forget to talk about this one too, when GJ&H didn't have to pull any punches and flatout emasculated this mutt you call a friend

Edited by Green Jets & Ham
  • Thumb Down 1

Yeah that's right, I banned you because you're a yellow mutt with a big mouth, all bark and no bite

The only reason I let you speak to me that way, JUST SO YOU KNOW, is precisely because I'm a mod over there and I have to bite my tongue, otherwise I would have called you the mutt that you are from the Git-Go .. and you and I both know you are a yellow mutt, don't we?

You didn't think you could fool me, did you?

I hope you didn't think because I have to bite my tongue over there that I ever for one feelting moment thought you were any kind of man?

If you did, let me relieve you of that delusion, I know you're a mutt every bit as much as you know it, if not more

What do you have to say now, punk?

You didn't think I was gonna let you bad mouth me over here and get away with it, you half a fairy, did you?

Well Guess what, I'm tight with Smizzy and I'm tight with Max as well, we've been friends for a long time, long before a mutt like you arrived on the scene, and they're not gonna let you just bad mouth me without giving me an opportunity to respond

Now you can proceed with your little circle jerk with all of those posters who don't like me and you can all talk about what a bad I am, but not before I let you know that you're nothing but a half a fairy in my book and the sad part, FOR YOU, is that you know its true, don't you?

You don't have to answer that you little fairy, its called a rethorical question

And if you have a problem with that let me know, maybe we can do something about it

Don't think because I pulled my offer I won't make it again .. push your luck and you'll wish you didn't

What do you have to say about that you ******* mutt?

You couldn't last five minutes where I came from, you little fairy, I would have been taking your lunch money

And if you think I'm bluffing say it right now, then tell me what you want do about it?

And I'm not interested in what Paliue or Klecko or anyone else thinks, so you can all save your opinions, cause this is between ME and EY ... he's a big boy, big enough to open his big ****** mouth, so let him fight his own battles

Go eat some ice cream you angry, angry man.

I actually read that diatribe and it is completely premeditated. He actually typed in ******* instead of ****ing. Profanity filters don't get rid of the ing. If they did I would never know what I wrote. Unless EY has an ******* mouth instead of a ****ing one.

That's right, I intentionally used stars because I won't use profanity on this site, because Max and Smizzy are friends of mine and I respect them, but I don't respect this mutt {EY} and now he knows it too

I couldn't tell him that elsewhere, but I can tell him that over here and if he doesn't like it I don't give a flying ****, that's his problem, or maybe he wants do something about it?

This punk is talking like I put the bull on him because I'm a mod. I GAVE HIM A PASS because I'm a mod. That's the only reason I didn't tell him exactly what I'm telling him here.

Edited by Green Jets & Ham
  • Upvote 2

That's right, I intentionally used stars because I won't use profanity on this site, because Max and Smizzy are friends of mine and I respect them, but I don't respect this mutt {EY} and now he knows it too

I couldn't tell him that elsewhere, but I can tell him that over here and if he doesn't like it I don't give a flying ****, that's his problem, or maybe he wants do something about it?

Hello GJ&H,

the internet name dropping is most impressive. But, for now, we need to focus on your deep seeded personal issues, this thread shall be the beginning of your moral rebirth.

Now GJ&H, immorality is not a trait we are born with, such as homosexuality. Immorality is learned. Immorality can begin in the home, with an abusive or neglectful father, a whore mother, or even a small pecker. Do any of these apply to you? That is a rhetorical question, please do not answer in this thread.

The causes are not what is important here. The cure is what we are looking for.

I will show you the way to higher ground. The bitterness will cease.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

• Upvote 1

Hello GJ&H,

the internet name dropping is most impressive. But, for now, we need to focus on your deep seeded personal issues, this thread shall be the beginning of your moral rebirth.

Now GJ&H, immorality is not a trait we are born with, such as homosexuality. Immorality is learned. Immorality can begin in the home, with an abusive or neglectful father, a whore mother, or even a small pecker. Do any of these apply to you? That is a rhetorical question, please do not answer in this thread.

The causes are not what is important here. The cure is what we are looking for.

I will show you the way to higher ground. The bitterness will cease.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

I'm going to have to nominate this for POTW. :)

IM3... 19K+ posts:

So now 98% of the good/interesting posters are banned. The thing that made JI unique was the classic threads/unique posters. I can read Jets news anywhere else on the internet. There's really no point in visiting JI anymore.

EY, BrooklynBound, SBIII, kobe, jetsrule, FF2, TX, Moga, etc. These posters are what made JI worth visiting, not the 4 day old article that "kelly" posts every day.

Sorry, n00b, but the best of JI left that place before anyone heard of any of those people, except TX.

That's how the nation was born.