I say we boycott morals....

GangGreen

......Because this new guy talks about them oddly......although, he'll be fun to mess with.....:rl:

Hello GangGreen,

I recognize your cry, you are a wounded quail about to be dinner for a bloodthirsty vulture.

You don't have to feed the bloodthirsty, my friend. It is time to stand up. Do the vultures have morals? Do you? It is time to answer these questions in a definitive manner. It is time to start living your life in your own shadow. Answer to yourself. Answer to me. The moral authority.

Hello GangGreen,

I recognize your cry, you are a wounded quail about to be dinner for a bloodthirsty vulture.

You don't have to feed the bloodthirsty, my friend. It is time to stand up. Do the vultures have morals? Do you? It is time to answer these questions in a definitive manner. It is time to start living your life in your own shadow. Answer to yourself. Answer to me. The moral authority.

Anyone who has to preach to others on how to live their life is morally corrupt.

You sir/ma'am are mentally deranged and need to get back on the zoloft.

Hello GangGreen,

You are quickly losing your burst, Mr. Morals

You are quickly losing your burst, Mr. Morals

Hello BP,

how are you feeling this evening? are you feeling moral? I certainly hope so...

I do sense a bit of frustration, could it be the economic crisis? Or is it a moral crisis?

Please let me know as I am here to help.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Archived