****The Official LCS Thread****

Gainzo

The Phillies are up 1-0 in the series against the Dodgers and are playing right now. The Sox play the Rays in about 90 minutes.

I have no idea how the Sox/Rays series is going to turn out but I think the Phillies will beat the Dodgers in 6 games.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Dice-K can ever get rid of his control issues, he'd be truly dominant.

He was great last night. Think Joe Maddon has given his last 3-0 green light of this series.

A Joe Torre team has lost 2 games. I thought he walked on water and crapped tiffany cufflinks. What a development!

He was great last night. Think Joe Maddon has given his last 3-0 green light of this series.

A Joe Torre team has lost 2 games. I thought he walked on water and crapped tiffany cufflinks. What a development!

Lowe was very uncharacteristic in Game 1 by giving up 2 HR's. Philly had a huge inning yesterday and held on for the win. While I still think the Phillies win this series it's not going to be a picnic going out to LA for the next 3 games.

If I'm not mistaken the home team has one every game this season between these two teams.

I agree with you on Maddon. Those 3-0 green lights he gave last night were bad calls.

What was his post season record before that?

Sometimes old habits come back. they are very hard to break for the weak minded.

In '98 & '99 he was a reliever. He started his 1st postseason game in 2003 (Game 3) against the A's in an elimination game. He went 7 innings giving up 6 hits and no earned runs in a 3-1 Sox win.

He then earned the save by pitching a scoreless 9th in Game 5 of that series.

The thing that surprises me is why would anyone give a crap about Lowe? He is one of those players that no one cares about. Except for BP :P

Lowe's going to get a fat contract from someone. According to Jon Heyman, he's number 3 on the Yankees wish list right after CC and Burnett.

In '98 & '99 he was a reliever. He started his 1st postseason game in 2003 (Game 3) against the A's in an elimination game. He went 7 innings giving up 6 hits and no earned runs in a 3-1 Sox win.

He then earned the save by pitching a scoreless 9th in Game 5 of that series.

What's wrong with you, why are you trying to make your points with facts?

Nobody's perfect :)

The thing that surprises me is why would anyone give a crap about Lowe? He is one of those players that no one cares about. Except for BP :P

I don't want him on the Yankees, no thank you. :P

NESN has the best looking chicks.

Kathryn Tappen:

CIMG20302.jpg

Heidi Watney:

heidi-watney-3.jpg

YES really needs to get some hot chicks. NESN has written the book on that subject. NESN was so good that they let Hazel Mae go

m_c9450bd3d9bed0605e59d47a778685f3.jpg

These are 3 FINE looking woman, I'll say that. Kinda makes me wish I got NESN .

Archived