****The Official LCS Thread****

Gainzo

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just what you and I talked about last nite Gainzo.

Wakefield blows. As Gainzo and I were discussing before, and he disagreed, the Sox should've thrown Dice-K. Don't give me this crap that "the Sox just don't do that" nonsense. Bull****. You're down 2 games to 1 and you can pitch Dice-K. Christ that bastard is used to throwing 150 pitches a night every second or third night. He could've went 6 or 7 innings.

We'd at least still have a game right now.

JEJ=JBF-Funny

JonE has become that which he hates the most.

LOL How true. I think he's forgetting about 86, and just last year when the Sox were down 3-1 yet game back to win the series. Oh yeah almost forgot 2004 when they won the last 4 games to erase a 3-0 Skankee lead and send them home.

LOL How true. I think he's forgetting about 86, and just last year when the Sox were down 3-1 yet game back to win the series. Oh yeah almost forgot 2004 when they won the last 4 games to erase a 3-0 Skankee lead and send them home.

This isn't 04 bro. I hear a fat lady getting ready to rip out a loud note. You have to give the Rays credit for being a heck of a young team.

This isn't 04 bro. I hear a fat lady getting ready to rip out a loud note. You have to give the Rays credit for being a heck of a young team.

No, No Ansky I give the Rays tons of credit. Gainzo and I have been waiting all year for them to fold but they are a solid ball team. I think the Sox have been here before and have 3 great starters going , each capable of beating the Rays .

HAAAAAA

Suck it Boston.

Suck it hard.

Us Red Sox fans will be OK win or lose. At least you talk smack in the appropriate thread and don't start a brand new thread like some other posters have.

I'll leave it the board to work out who those people are. They are the kind of people who take more pleasure in another team losing than their own team winning.

Us Red Sox fans will be OK win or lose. At least you talk smack in the appropriate thread and don't start a brand new thread like some other posters have.

I'll leave it the board to work out who those people are. They are the kind of people who take more pleasure in another team losing than their own team winning.

:lol:

I know the rules!

Suck it RSN!

Archived