****The Official LCS Thread****

Gainzo

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea like Skankee fans would NEVER do that. :P

Enough with the damn "Skankee" crap. What are we? 10 years old? I'm so tired of hearing "skankees" and "red sucks" and "patsys" and "jests" and "jills". Those types of names show one thing and one thing only, immaturity or jealously.

Enough with the damn "Skankee" crap. What are we? 10 years old? I'm so tired of hearing "skankees" and "red sucks" and "patsys" and "jests" and "jills". Those types of names show one thing and one thing only, immaturity or jealously.

Spoken like a true Skankee fan Joe. BTW: GAME OVER !!!!!

Wow. Very mature in your victory.

Here we go again with the Red Sox coming back from a "improbable" deficit.

As far as maturity , I was typing my reply when Drew hit the RBI single to win it. I think this might have been the hardest of all being down 7-0 going into the bottom of the 7th. Even I started reading the paper thinking it was probably out of reach. The Rays will be fired up for game 6, I have no doubts.

As far as maturity , I was typing my reply when Drew hit the RBI single to win it. I think this might have been the hardest of all being down 7-0 going into the bottom of the 7th. Even I started reading the paper thinking it was probably out of reach. The Rays will be fired up for game 6, I have no doubts.

"skankee fans"

that's the lamest thing I've ever heard. JBF would destroy you.

I just finished reading the last two days additions to this thread and I have to say that you're all a bunch of morons. Never, and I mean never, dance on a grave before the body has been buried. It's a jinx man, albeit most likely a temporary one, but a jinx nonetheless. Knock if off!

I just finished reading the last two days additions to this thread and I have to say that you're all a bunch of morons. Never, and I mean never, dance on a grave before the body has been buried. It's a jinx man, albeit most likely a temporary one, but a jinx nonetheless. Knock if off!

You can thank JonE and Blackout if the Red Sox do indeed make it to the World Series. :biggrin: Unfortunately I'll be out of town for the bulk of the weekend.

Archived