Let's Go Chargers!

SweetLee83

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
have no fear I AM HERE JASPEGS! If the pats lose we will be tied for 5th and 6th(colts being 6th), and oneback of the division. if jags lose we have a 2 game lead on them, if they win we still have 1 game on them.

Honestly. WTF does it matter what kind of lead we have over the Jags at this stage in the ****ing season?

Honestly. WTF does it matter what kind of lead we have over the Jags at this stage in the ****ing season?

it will matter at the end of the season, and you will look back at all of their games and wonder why they beat us out. every game means somethting.

it will matter at the end of the season, and you will look back at all of their games and wonder why they beat us out. every game means somethting.

How the Hell do know we're a wildcard team? Who says we can't win the AFC East? Who says Jacksonville are going to be the wildcard over Indy/NE/SD/Den. No one knows at this point. For all you know Denver could turn out to be our main competition.

Must I repeat myself? Take some valium and enjoy tonites game.

Im going to enjoy the game. if the pats lose 2 of their next 4 starting tonight, and we win our 2 and beat buffalo we will be in first place the monday after we beat buffalo. dependong on buffalo in their next 2 we will either be tied but have the tiebreaker over them, or actually have a game on them if they losee to either miami or chargers.

if everything works out we should be in first place by the end of week9.

if the pats lose 2 of their next 4 starting tonight, and we win our 2 and beat buffalo we will be in first place the monday after we beat buffalo. dependong on buffalo in their next 2 we will either be tied but have the tiebreaker over them, or actually have a game on them if they losee to either miami or chargers.

I'm glad thats all cleared up.

Archived