Let's Go Chargers!

SweetLee83

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im happynhe missed it because of this one reason. On a pats forum I go to all they do is declare gostkowski the best kicker in the league. They made a thread for "worshipping" him. how do you likehim now pats fans?

Feeley made a 48 yarder today:)

He is a damn good kicker though.

F*** YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH did someone say JEts SUpaBowl!!!!!

we need the pats to lose 2 of there next 4 including tonight for us to have a shot to be in first place by the monday after week9.

because buffalo can win there next 2 and we can beat buffalo plus our 2 before that which puts us atop the east(well tied but we would have the tiebreaker) if buffalo loses one of their next 2 then we can actually have a true 1 game lead on them.

by the way guys bolts@bills next week so were bolts fans again!

What a start for San Diego, the Pats are done if they lose this one IMO while I think San Diego will go on a run.

if they lsoe tonight and lose against denver next week then there season is almost done, because then they go to indy 2 weeks after and by lossing that they can be 2 back of a playoff spot with about 7 games left, and they still have tough games after that.

if they lsoe tonight and lose against denver next week then there season is almost done, because then they go to indy 2 weeks after and by lossing that they can be 2 back of a playoff spot with about 7 games left, and they still have tough games after that.

Your brain never gets a break from all the playoff possibilities, does it? lol

Your brain never gets a break from all the playoff possibilities, does it? lol

Im 14, and I take crap for what i do, but as I said im 14 and I like to look at the big picture. I like to watch games knowing we can move up and stuff. To me its more exciting when I know all this stuff. Im a big sports fan so its not like its stressing to me to do it.

But i can guarantee some people like reading my scenarios as they want to know to, so its not just me. Im just the one who types them all in.

Archived