The official Pedro jinx thread

Matt39

This has officialy become the official "Why fans of other teams hate Yankee fans?"

You guys should care about your team. If you guys continue with your anti-met/anti-pedro stuff, then when the the Yanks don't make the playoffs...be warned that all mets fans will show you no mercy...26 rings and all..

LL

This has officialy become the official "Why fans of other teams hate Yankee fans?"

You guys should care about your team. If you guys continue with your anti-met/anti-pedro stuff, then when the the Yanks don't make the playoffs...be warned that all mets fans will show you no mercy...26 rings and all..

LL

oh wah wah.

You think Yankee fans wouldnt get brutalized after a loss like that? You think JBF wasnt having a seizure and beating off at the same time when Carl Everett broke up Mussina's perfect game?

For christs sake we hear on here how Carlos Guillen is a better player than Jeter.

The thread was a joke.

oh wah wah.

You think Yankee fans wouldnt get brutalized after a loss like that? You think JBF wasnt having a seizure and beating off at the same time when Carl Everett broke up Mussina's perfect game?

For christs sake we hear on here how Carlos Guillen is a better player than Jeter.

The thread was a joke.

Funniest part of that post...its totally true! I gave up watching that game 'cuz I knew how it was gonna end and I opted to take out the girl I was screwing at that time and nail her in the backseat of my car. I completely stopped COLD what I was doing and cranked up the volume when Trupie and the Cat announced Everett broke it up!

Totally killed the mood...totally worth it!

LL

Are you kidding me? We make 1 post about the Mets, after JBF spends his whole day trying to think of posts he can make about the Yankees because of his insane obsession with them, but you don't seem to mind when he does that?

LL

Hey LL do me a favor and shrink that pic up. It is large. Maybe 230 x 300 or so.

Thanks!

I opted to take out the girl I was screwing at that time and nail her in the backseat of my car. I completely stopped COLD what I was doing and cranked up the volume when Trupie and the Cat announced Everett broke it up!

Totally killed the mood...totally worth it!

The same exact thing happened to me when Buster Douglas knocked out Mike Tyson. :lol:

LL - not bashing the Mets. Just Pedro. I hate Pedro.

Zippy, we don't need to know what you were fantasizing about when you were beating off.

As if an asswipe like you could actually get laid.

Actually Bob, I have been known to entertain thoughts of your ugly mug with that ferret growing on your upper lip that you call a mustache to prolong my boot-knockin' experience.

Funny thing is Gerald Williams charged the mound a few seasons ago to get at Pedro.

That BS effort he made sure raised a few eyebrows.

Only us Mets can lose that way.

Actually Rodriguez the Angels closer missing the throw back from the catcher the other day allowing the winning run to race home was pretty funny.

Archived