TONY ROMO OUT 4 WEEKS

Blackout

He isnt available, I picked up Jeff Garcia instead....is that good or bad?

well he'll be starting over Greasy

I'd say its a nice pickup

in my league its a 2 QB league, i have romo rivers and warner...warner has a bye so i had to get Bulger for next week

Well this just ****ed my fantasy team.

Thanks alot Tony Romo...

Just get Brad Johnson, he should probably be okay. I picked him up a little while ago.

I had Warner backing him up, Warner has the bye this week anyway but it'd have been a lot easier to swallow after that, but I traded him away for Carson Palmer way back towards the beginning of the season. Unfortunately Palmer is next to worthless.

So let me get this straight. Ben pretty much has an injury every week, Rodgers has a separated shoulder, Favre is on one ankle, Palmer is missing an elbow, Peyton is playing on a bum knee....and we got this guy with a pinky injury and he can't play? He happens to be on a team with a guy with bruised ribs who seeks out contact and runs over people, and I'm sure he's seen that other guy with painful toe problem, yet he's gonna sit out because...of a pinky?

I would take every one of those people over this prima donna. A pinky. Goddamn. No wonder they can't win a playoff game. This guy is the John Abraham of the QB position. Maybe the Laurence Maroney.

So let me get this straight. Ben pretty much has an injury every week, Rodgers has a separated shoulder, Favre is on one ankle, Palmer is missing an elbow, Peyton is playing on a bum knee....and we got this guy with a pinky injury and he can't play? He happens to be on a team with a guy with bruised ribs who seeks out contact and runs over people, and I'm sure he's seen that other guy with painful toe problem, yet he's gonna sit out because...of a pinky?

I would take every one of those people over this prima donna. A pinky. Goddamn. No wonder they can't win a playoff game. This guy is the John Abraham of the QB position. Maybe the Laurence Maroney.

He needs to tape the ****er to the ring finger and go out there, actually that might **** up his throwing. He needs to suck it up and play through the pain.

He needs to tape the ****er to the ring finger and go out there, actually that might **** up his throwing. He needs to suck it up and play through the pain.

If Favre can play with a broken thumb I don't see what the BFD is about a pinkie. I QB and the thumb is critical when throwing.

Yoko Romo is a *****. Brett Favre played and never missed a start with a broken thumb. Now you tell me, whats more important to a Quarterback when throwing a football (and I'm assuming we've all played or at least thrown a football before):

Your thumb or your pinky? I say your thumb by a long shot.

I'm not buying this 'Romo is a pusssy' crap to be honest. He played on with this injury yesterday and did not look good, he probably feels it would be better for the team if he rested it now rather than risk it getting worse throughout the season, then he can come back 100%, I have to believe he's play if he could.

I'm not buying this 'Romo is a pusssy' crap to be honest. He played on with this injury yesterday and did not look good, he probably feels it would be better for the team if he rested it now rather than risk it getting worse throughout the season, then he can come back 100%, I have to believe he's play if he could.

he got hurt in OT and thought it was just a sprain

Yoko Romo is a *****. Brett Favre played and never missed a start with a broken thumb. Now you tell me, whats more important to a Quarterback when throwing a football (and I'm assuming we've all played or at least thrown a football before):

Your thumb or your pinky? I say your thumb by a long shot.

agreed

thumb > pinky

Archived