Share a moral story from your day

Mister Morals

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i woke up today. i took a shower, changed my clothes. i went to dunkin donut. i bought a dozen donuts. then i went to the bank. i robbed the bank at gun point. and then when the cops were chasing me i threw the box of donuts out. the cops seemed pretty hungry. i think it was moral of me to feed the people who protect us

:love0038:

does she sing that song?? ...Sarah that is!!!:love0038:

I'll tell you a funny story...well, it's not funny, it's just a story:

I had my twelve year old niece with me a couple of weeks ago and that song came on. She started singing it. I asked her why she liked it and she said she liked the harmony. I said good for you - but if I ever hear you singing that song again I WILL slap you.

I had my twelve year old niece with me a couple of weeks ago and that song came on. She started singing it. I asked her why she liked it and she said she liked the harmony. I said good for you - but if I ever hear you singing that song again I WILL slap you.

:rl::rl:

I kinda like the beat myself...but Idont hear it that much on my 105.7 the HAWK rock-N-roll

child abuse.

child abuse.

I also told her that if I hear her use the word "like" in a sentence - unless it's supposed to be there - I WILL slap her. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, bugs me more than listening to the following from a 22 year old (actually, hearing it from an any-year old):

"I was like really excited because like I got exactly what I wanted but then I was like, do I really want it? And like, suddenly I was bummed. It was like weird. Like freaky."

I also told her that if I hear her use the word "like" in a sentence - unless it's supposed to be there - I WILL slap her. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, bugs me more than listening to the following from a 22 year old (actually, hearing it from an any-year old):

"I was like really excited because like I got exactly what I wanted but then I was like, do I really want it? And like, suddenly I was bummed. It was like weird. Like freaky."

Oh, I doubt that statement is true!

Do people still use that valley girl vernacular? I assume the overuse of like died in the mid 90's.

Do people still use that valley girl vernacular? I assume the overuse of like died in the mid 90's.

Gawd no. It's gotten worse. I was on a train the other day and heard this girl - 23 maybe? Beautiful girl. Anyway, some older guy sitting next to her started a conversation and I eaves dropped. Her response went something like this:

"I like really like your Obama pin. I think he's really like smart. He's a real leader....I took a leadership class at Temple and like was blown away. Like I realize what I want to do is like teach business in high school and like work towards my PhD and like teach in college."

Are you KIDDING me???

Gawd no. It's gotten worse. I was on a train the other day and heard this girl - 23 maybe? Beautiful girl. Anyway, some older guy sitting next to her started a conversation and I eaves dropped. Her response went something like this:

"I like really like your Obama pin. I think he's really like smart. He's a real leader....I took a leadership class at Temple and like was blown away. Like I realize what I want to do is like teach business in high school and like work towards my PhD and like teach in college."

Are you KIDDING me???

That is terrible.

Are you KIDDING me???

dont you know like it is so hard like to be pretty and all, like its a curse, like if i could i would like save the planet and like texas is like so big like even i can't save texas like u know.

Here's a morality issue:

So, it's 9:15pm and I'm still stuck at work babysitting the techies we contract to service our telephone system which has been down since 5:20pm. Now, I'm about as tech savvy as my dead Grandmother - but, being somewhat cynical by nature, why exactly does it take hours to reload system software and reconfigure a phone system? Part of me thinks they are milking the overtime - at time and a half - being after hours and all.

Nerds can be immoral bastards too, I guess. :)

Here's a morality issue:

So, it's 9:15pm and I'm still stuck at work babysitting the techies we contract to service our telephone system which has been down since 5:20pm. Now, I'm about as tech savvy as my dead Grandmother - but, being somewhat cynical by nature, why exactly does it take hours to reload system software and reconfigure a phone system? Part of me thinks they are milking the overtime - at time and a half - being after hours and all.

ahahahahahaha, That's the best thing about that situation. Even if you know they're ****ing around there is no way you can call them out on it unless you know what you're talking about. lolololololol. All they have to do is throw out some useless technobabble and there is no way you can refute it.

Here's a morality issue:

if you are getting time and a half too ...do not complain

I stood on a wake line for 2 and 1/2 tonite, now that sucks

and afo is too sentimental and i cried like a baby when it was my turn to console wife of friend. How do people laugh during a wake-line? sorry i can't do it

i met this girl who like really liked to like say like all the time. so i like shoved my schlong in her mouth, and then i juiced all over her face. then i screamed "i'm brett favre b*tch". she was like just sitting there and like had this very confused look on her face..... like a dumbfounded dipsh*t.

Archived