The Official Game Day Discussion Thread Thread

BP

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bwahahahaha, in other words, ecurb and War, SUCK IT!!

I didn't see Ecurb's thread. War's was from yesterday so that one is definitely out.

I think this Brett Favre guy might have you beat. But how does a newbie so something like that? Super Mod BP will sort it out, lol.

Let's go Jets!!!

Just becuase BP has MAx's balls in a jar doesnt mean BP would be stupid enough to delete the FIRST gamethread of the gameday...

Doing so would ruin the JETS season!

lol, that will get you what you want i am sure. Besides, we are both time clocked at 12:00am so how are you first, and you did it with an alt id which is not allowed which is bannable btw.

:banned:

I didn't see Ecurb's thread. War's was from yesterday so that one is definitely out.

I think this Brett Favre guy might have you beat. But how does a newbie so something like that? Super Mod BP will sort it out, lol.

Let's go Jets!!!

Merge the two that were created today Max, just get it over with... and rename WE's...

:Typotux:

lol, that will get you what you want i am sure. Besides, we are both time clocked at 12:00am so how are you first, and you did it with an alt id which is not allowed which is bannable btw.

:banned:

*stands up, swears oath*

I hereby verify Ecurb's statement that he created the first thread on the 7th of December, 2008, at 12:00 AM.

Stay with Max

Thanks Jon. I was going to do it -- but I wasn't home. It would have involved pulling my car over, breaking out the laptop and looking for a wifi signal half an hour away from my house.

This is like a JV game some one of the rookies can handle it. :)

Thanks Jon. I was going to do it -- but I wasn't home. It would have involved pulling my car over, breaking out the laptop and looking for a wifi signal half an hour away from my house.

This is like a JV game some one of the rookies can handle it. :)

lol, ecurb has smoke coming out of his ears like herman munster and war ensemble is running back and forth between fighting for his thread and supporting ecurbs alt id thread like an indecisive 15 year old girl.

hahahaha too funny!!

lol, ecurb has smoke coming out of his ears like herman munster and war ensemble is running back and forth between fighting for his thread and supporting ecurbs alt id thread like an indecisive 15 year old girl.

hahahaha too funny!!

You must not have a career in politics. The way to rise to power is by infinitely compromising for both sides, and wavering your opinion to maintain mass appeal. Just ask Hitler, or any US President.

hahahaha too funny!!

Oh damn is that who's thread it was? If Brett Favre is Ecurb, he didn't cross his IP Addresses. I think that (fake user name) is a violation though.

You must not have a career in politics. The way to rise to power is by infinitely compromising for both sides, and wavering your opinion to maintain mass appeal. Just ask Hitler, or any US President.

now dont be actin like that,

i know you wanna ride

cuz my lamborghini doors go up and down

:)

Oh damn is that who's thread it was? If Brett Favre is Ecurb, he didn't cross his IP Addresses. I think that (fake user name) is a violation though.

Cmon Maxman... I figured it would be better luck to use Favre instead of my own username...

If this backfires... oh my...

Archived