The Official Game Day Discussion Thread Thread

BP

My record setting post was deleted... :(

well this thread is now useless, as dead as Ecurb and War's attempt at gameday glory. I just hope War's premature posting and ecurb's smear tactics in the use of our beloved hof qb in an alt id have not angered the football gods enough to exact retribution.

well this thread is now useless, as dead as Ecurb and War's attempt at gameday glory. I just hope War's premature posting and ecurb's smear tactics in the use of our beloved hof qb in an alt id have not angered the football gods enough to exact retribution.

My posts stand strong in the face of adversity.

And who the f rigged JN's clock?

• 3 weeks later...
Max has lost his ''burst'', and I think it's time to go old school. I haven't started a game thread all year.

I nominate myself as game thread starter tomorrow night. so let it be written, so let it be done.

I'd rather go with that war ensemble kid, he's undefeated at both game threads and games he's attended. Word on the street is that he still has his burst--oh, and he's going to be at the game too.

I'd rather go with that war ensemble kid, he's undefeated at both game threads and games he's attended. Word on the street is that he still has his burst.

That's a lot of pressure for a 15 year old. I didn't want to put you through it. what would Aunt Gladys (Garb) say?

I'd rather go with that war ensemble kid, he's undefeated at both game threads and games he's attended. Word on the street is that he still has his burst--oh, and he's going to be at the game too.

Yeah well i got 11-4 mojo and i'd like to be the first (that i know of) non Jets fan to start the thread. :Nuts:

lol

Yeah well i got 11-4 mojo and i'd like to be the first (that i know of) non Jets fan to start the thread. :Nuts:

lol

Gainzo's tried to start one before, as far as I know. It got renamed to the Pats game thread or something like that. It loses value if a non-Jets fan starts it, so that can't work. You can start the Ravens-Jags game thread, if you want. :lol:

The only reason we lost last week was because Max deleted my thread and replaced it with his own.

I'll get it this week though. I might also start the Bills thread which is even more important.

I'm telling you right now that it's very easy to disable your thread making abilities temporarily for the good of the Jets. :evil2:

War Ensemble makes the thread.

The only reason we lost last week was because Max deleted my thread and replaced it with his own.

I'll get it this week though. I might also start the Bills thread which is even more important.

You got it all wrong.

1. We lost last week because Max messed with my winning streak and started his own game thread. It has nothing to do with you. Now it has been returned to its rightful owner.

2. The Bills game thread is NOT more important. We absolutely HAVE to win our game, while we need one of two other wins to help us get in. Our win comes first and foremost, and seeing as we can make the playoffs with the Bills losing, it just isn't as important. But, by all means, start it. Or let SweetLee start it so as not to jinx 'em by having a non-Bills fan start it.

That is the law of the game thread. :lol:

Than it's a deal? I'll disable you and IJ's thread making abilities for 5 minutes tomorrow night so we won't have that same problem. :yes:

Im nto even going to bother... the damage was done when the "brett favre" thread got deleted... I told Max they wouldnt even make the playoffs if he did that..

Max has lost his ''burst'', and I think it's time to go old school. I haven't started a game thread all year.

I nominate myself as game thread starter tomorrow night. so let it be written, so let it be done.

Hey look the newbie mod is talking crap. You know how you can tell when I lost my burst? I will tell you, that is how.

I have a very important family function with Uncle Tony on Saturday. Not sure if I will be home at 12:00:00. If I am, I will be hard to stop.

:winking0001:

I didn't delete your thread.

You did start it at 11:59 though. You are like a Jets offensive lineman with all of your false starts.

You got it all wrong.

1. We lost last week because Max messed with my winning streak and started his own game thread. It has nothing to do with you. Now it has been returned to its rightful owner.

2. The Bills game thread is NOT more important. We absolutely HAVE to win our game, while we need one of two other wins to help us get in. Our win comes first and foremost, and seeing as we can make the playoffs with the Bills losing, it just isn't as important. But, by all means, start it. Or let SweetLee start it so as not to jinx 'em by having a non-Bills fan start it.

That is the law of the game thread. :lol:

The person that starts it this week is responsible for the Jets winning AND making the playoffs. Just want to set the record straight in advance. Now make sure you take a nap on Saturday so you can be up at midnight.

Hey look the newbie mod is talking crap. You know how you can tell when I lost my burst? I will tell you, that is how.

I have a very important family function with Uncle Tony on Saturday. Not sure if I will be home at 12:00:00. If I am, I will be hard to stop.

:winking0001:

No need to get all sensitive. the truth hurts sometimes. :evil2: