The Official Game Day Discussion Thread Thread

BP

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bronzey doesnt seem to care too much about starting the thread. She hasn't once posted in this thread.

I think Max should start it but he's going to be at a party so the next one I would vote for would be BP. I don't know, I'm feelin good about winning with BP startin the thread. Either that, or a west coaster.

These 4 oclock games are killers for us.

Where is the JN tailgate?

If we lose, whoever starts the thread is going to have to answer to the beast below IRL on 12/14..

eektp8.jpg

Consider yourselves warned!!

Klecko is coming up for the Bills game? :lol:

I'm bringing 12lbs of pork roll and 5lbs of hot dogs. we'll be prepared.

I will do you all proud! I am pulling a joe willy for this one, we WILL kick their ass!

Cool! do it Joe! 12:00am sharp! :cheers:

Oh, and after I warmed up I was kicking ass and destroyed that 7ft tall charger fan. The problem was my first opponent was a women who clearly looked to have been born or trained her way out of any type of gag reflex, believe me I can tell the type a mile away;)

:bwahaharoll:

:rl:

I will do you all proud! I am pulling a joe willy for this one, we WILL kick their ass!

Oh, and after I warmed up I was kicking ass and destroyed that 7ft tall charger fan. The problem was my first opponent was a women who clearly looked to have been born or trained her way out of any type of gag reflex, believe me I can tell the type a mile away;)

what are you trying to say here? she can't chug a beer?

Archived