The Official Game Day Discussion Thread Thread

BP

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After last week's dismal loss to an injury-laden Broncos team, the 8-4 Jets look to rebound taking on the 4-8 Niners. After last week's stunning loss, this appears like a good start to getting back on track. However, after what happened to this team last week, us fans have learned the lesson of looking too far into the future. Taking this one game at a time, we seek a win over the rejuvenated Niners, a team that has shown two faces. Although their record does not amount to much, they still are serious competition that can't be taken for granted. Their team is entirely different from earlier this year, marked improvements have made this matchup that much more difficult.

Last week's loss has taught us, as fans, several things. Namely, Max can no longer function as our game thread starters. The work he has done has been admirable, but it's time for change. The inadequacies in his efforts became apparent after last week's loss. I am change. This will put us back where we belong, winning. As fans we have also learned not to look too far ahead in the future and taking games for granted, so get ready to put your hearts and souls on every single game. Every game is important. Other changes have been necessary within this thread to avoid any similarities with Max's recent losing effort. Instead of old school rap, I now present to you a new musical outlet to prepare you for the game. Ladies and gentlemen, get ready for the slaughter:

r9ZhAMzsVE4

And one more for good measure:

EpMuCrbxE8A

I trust that we will win this game, and as such reserve the right to create this thread again until we lose. Thank you.

GO JETS

I will lead the way baby!

CRUSH SAN FRAN!

ggb_kaput498x380.jpg

and here are some words from my friend war ensemble....

After last week's dismal loss to an injury-laden Broncos team, the 8-4 Jets look to rebound taking on the 4-8 Niners. After last week's stunning loss, this appears like a good start to getting back on track. However, after what happened to this team last week, us fans have learned the lesson of looking too far into the future. Taking this one game at a time, we seek a win over the rejuvenated Niners, a team that has shown two faces. Although their record does not amount to much, they still are serious competition that can't be taken for granted. Their team is entirely different from earlier this year, marked improvements have made this matchup that much more difficult.

Last week's loss has taught us, as fans, several things. Namely, Max can no longer function as our game thread starters. The work he has done has been admirable, but it's time for change. The inadequacies in his efforts became apparent after last week's loss. I am change. This will put us back where we belong, winning. As fans we have also learned not to look too far ahead in the future and taking games for granted, so get ready to put your hearts and souls on every single game. Every game is important. Other changes have been necessary within this thread to avoid any similarities with Max's recent losing effort. Instead of old school rap, I now present to you a new musical outlet to prepare you for the game. Ladies and gentlemen, get ready for the slaughter:

r9ZhAMzsVE4

And one more for good measure:

EpMuCrbxE8A

I trust that we will win this game, and as such reserve the right to create this thread again until we lose. Thank you.

both war ensemble and ecurb should be ashamed, their zeal for attention will bring us nothing but bad luck!

You should be ashamed for losing!

The winning thread by the winning QB will lead the JETS to the win!

And what exactly was the purpose of your thread?

I put the most effort into my response, that has to amount to something. I even chose good music!

the purpose of mine, well, only to be the official gameday thread on gameday, as dictated in the other thread searching for the starter this week were I was appointed.

Does he really? lol damn the powers I put out there are sometimes used for evil.

I say it is first come, first serve tonight. I think I am 6 and 1 this year. You people want to throw me to the curb. Despite the countless hours I spend on youtube looking for old school rap to motivate the masses.

Where is the loyalty people?

From our fearless leader Max, himself. He can ban BP, therefore his word overrides BP's.

Max said first come first serve... BP doesnt know what he is talking about...

I win!

From our fearless leader Max, himself. He can ban BP, therefore his word overrides BP's.

I will no longer be posting in this thread, because it is invalid, I suggest everyone else do the same because it will be locked and sunk to the bottom of the board in short order.

I will no longer be posting in this thread, because it is invalid, I suggest everyone else do the same because it will be locked and sunk to the bottom of the board in short order.

Duh, it was started yesterday... :)

Ass hole!!

(Hey ecurb, I'm on your side with this thing now. Just keep my post on the top, lol)

I figured I could win you over with that!

Brett was first, Brett wins.

Deleting the first gameday thread will ruin the season! :lol:

I am the boss it only takes one call

For a driver to hit you up and drop you off that’s all

Guess what I won’t be taking that fall

Homie I got cake that’s what I’m paying them for (aha!)

Ain’t that funny?

Cuz *****s want war but ain’t got money

Cuz I’ve seen them all talking ‘till they start gunnin’

Quicker than Usain Bolt the fastest thing running

Yeah! Akon! Weezy!

Block oil holdin’ down Jersey

Devine making sure we gettin’ it up front

My little brother Boo got that vision baby-y!

Oh-oh,

Big money Weezy

White wife beater with the sig underneath it

How do I feel bitch I feel undefeated

Snap my fingers disappear from the precinct

Yea!

I’m ballin’ we ball out

Thoughts of we fallin' until the ball bounce

I send some *****s with guns at y’all house

Only to find out you live in a doll house

Damn!

But I thought you was tough though

We carry choppers on our necks

Call it cut throat

We, bury cowards on the set that they come from

We know magic,

Turn weed smoke to gun smoke

We, ball first when we ride

You, in a hearse when you ride

Ay-yay

I put my shoe down baby

And I’m holding down Young Mula baby!

That’s why…

I get it in ‘till sunrise

Doing 90 in a 65

Windows rolled down screaming “Ahhh!!!”

Hey-ey-ey… I’m so paid

Number one hustla get money

Why do you wanna count my money?

I’ma hustla don’t need them! One of them ya’ll see!

I‘m so paid

Archived