Well done fella's!!

Smizzy

What's up, Smizz? Good to see you, boss. I was going to PM you again to see if you wanted to check us out. We're hanging out and building a board, bro!

As for the banner ad, let me get with Max and our super tech-guy tommcabe. Those dudes are building the pages. I'm just the moron who types. :lol:

What's up, Smizz? Good to see you, boss. I was going to PM you again to see if you wanted to check us out. We're hanging out and building a board, bro!

As for the banner ad, let me get with Max and our super tech-guy tommcabe. Those dudes are building the pages. I'm just the moron who types. :lol:

Are you kidding me....I fit here like a glove.

Im the poster boy for misfit,outcast Jet fan.

actually it is 1.772453......... :lol:

Greengal at Applebee's (Half hour ago): Hey, gaahhhh, bartenzher gahhh. Wanna know the square rooth of PI? Gahhhhhh then gives me anuvver Mudslide batch! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. PI! !PI!!! Gaahhhhh!

• 2 years later...
He was such a suck-up. I miss the old non-bitter Smizzy.

Wait, no I don't.

:character0293:

Bitter!

:rl:

I'll never forget the time he was talking about his grandmother and he referred to her as "nana".

NANA! WHAT KIND OF FU*KING GUY ON A FOOTBALL MB SAYS "NANA!"

God, I wish I had told that SOB off in 2002.

Bitter!

:rl:

I'll never forget the time he was talking about his grandmother and he referred to her as "nana".

NANA! WHAT KIND OF FU*KING GUY ON A FOOTBALL MB SAYS "NANA!"

God, I wish I had told that SOB off in 2002.

Erroneous!! Erroneous on all counts!! I have one grandmother...she is in Greece and I call her "Yaya" !!!

Damn you Lebowski!!

Archived