I'm about to watch 'Saw'

TomShane

Son of a b!tch!!! If that's true, I'm changing your status, buddy! CHANGING YOUR STATUS!!!!!!!!!

He's BSing. Won't say who it is, But I gaurantee you'll never figure it out.

Good flick. Plot is great. Very original for a serial killer flick. Acting on the other hand is horrible. Elwes has I think teh worst American accent I've ever heard and Danny Glover mumbles throughout most of the movie.

Good flick. Plot is great. Very original for a serial killer flick. Acting on the other hand is horrible. Elwes has I think teh worst American accent I've ever heard and Danny Glover mumbles throughout most of the movie.

'

Would Robyn like it?

I agree. Very good and accurate review.

GOB - It is a tad bloody.

OK, I watched this last night. My general impression was that it was good, but good in a stupid way.

There are wicked plot holes that you can drive a bus through, and the ending leaves you flat, like they pulled it out of their ass. It had so much potential (as always with these types of flicks) but they just settled for old horror-movie tropes instead. Not a bad movie, but not as good as it should have been. A novel idea, that ends up wasted.

OK, I watched this last night. My general impression was that it was good, but good in a stupid way.

There are wicked plot holes that you can drive a bus through, and the ending leaves you flat, like they pulled it out of their a$$. It had so much potential (as always with these types of flicks) but they just settled for old horror-movie tropes instead. Not a bad movie, but not as good as it should have been. A novel idea, that ends up wasted.

Let's talk about these giant holes.

What do you mean?

Archived