Allow me to introduce myself.

Jets Babe

I don't know if anyone's going to believe a n00b, but yes its her.

Dude you are not a n00b. We are working on a way to transfer all your ji posts. I have a call out to Sooth to get the rights to them. I believe that your posts are your intellectual property and you should be free to bring them with you when you leave.

Just like an old MRI. You give it to the Doctor so he can see what went on in the past. As soon as sooth gets back to me I will import your posts.

Thanks!

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude you are not a n00b. We are working on a way to transfer all your ji posts. I have a call out to Sooth to get the rights to them. I believe that your posts are your intellectual property and you should be free to bring them with you when you leave.

Just like an old MRI. You give it to the Doctor so he can see what went on in the past. As soon as sooth gets back to me I will import your posts.

Thanks!

Wow... That'd be incredible

Holy christ, now BergenJet is here? This just keeps getting better and better. Awesome.

Death to JetsInsider.

BergenJet starts posting again, EY signs up last week. JetsBabe and 15 top JI posters all signed up today, jetsstream, smc and a bunch of other names that I recongnize (sorry for not naming everyone). Yet somehow we were able to leave SBIII behind.

Come one, that is a dream come true. :-P (Just busting SBIII).

BergenJet starts posting again, EY signs up last week. JetsBabe and 15 top JI posters all signed up today, jetsstream, smc and a bunch of other names that I recongnize (sorry for not naming everyone).

Congrats, Max. It looks like you have yourself a Jets message board monopoly.

Guest KleckoIsAwesome (aka FF2)
Can I be super dick authoritarian type Mod? I want to have that supreme sense of power.

is there any other kind?

Holy crap. I knew this day would come. *wipes tear from eye*

Jetlag, you are no longer my padawan. You are a full-fledged Wiseass Master.

I'm so proud!

;)

I'm under appreciated. When is my freaking JN interview?

I'm thinking about leaving this crap hole for TGG.

Archived