Allow me to introduce myself.

Jets Babe

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Borgo, good to see you again. It was from you where I got the idea for my famous sig (we, of a certain age, all love Lynda Carter).

But there was one thing I really wanted to know, why was JetsBabe calling you "gay" so offensive to you?

Hey, Borgo, good to see you again. It was from you where I got the idea for my famous sig (we, of a certain age, all love Lynda Carter).

But there was one thing I really wanted to know, why was JetsBabe calling you "gay" so offensive to you?

You missed the point, sell out. As I explained on JN a few months ago, the gay aspect had nothing to do with it. First, I am not gay. And, except for that towel slapping incident at the Naval Academy, I have never even had as much as a lap dance from a member of my gender. The problem was that "JetsBabe"/Sooth/Ches-Douche was taking unprovoked shots at me, only one of which involved the "gay" word. I hadn't done anything to "her". Why all the animosity? The rest, as they say, is histrionics. BTW, why lay into me in that thread and in others when I wasn't around to defend myself? I bet everyone here can answer that one, huh? Now, feel free to let it fly. I believe in free speech, but also a fair fight.

I still believe that moderators on message boards have alter egos--usernames--to create controversy or stir the pot when things get dull. Similar tactics were/are employed by producers of radio talk shows for similar effect. In the old days, a caller might say that "Hitler was right", just so people would get incensed and call in. In my heart, I know that "characters" like CM28 and BabaBooey were fakes. I'm still in shock that guys like you bought all the histrionics hook, line & sinker. Ask yourself: why did Jetswind ban me before I could fully speak my mind?

hendrie-0430.jpg

Phil Hendrie: Comedy Gold!

You missed the point, sell out. As I explained on JN a few months ago, the gay aspect had nothing to do with it. First, I am not gay. And, except for that towel slapping incident at the Naval Academy, I have never even had as much as a lap dance from a member of my gender. The problem was that "JetsBabe"/Sooth/Ches-Douche was taking unprovoked shots at me, only one of which involved the "gay" word. I hadn't done anything to "her". Why all the animosity? The rest, as they say, is histrionics. BTW, why lay into me in that thread and in others when I wasn't around to defend myself? I bet everyone here can answer that one, huh? Now, feel free to let it fly. I believe in free speech, but also a fair fight.

Don't act like your not pontificating from a position of power here. We're the new guys, so any drama you start is likely to have the backing of the majority of older posters here.

Why don't you just let it go? And we can all start fresh..

Archived