Allow me to introduce myself.

Jets Babe

borgo flipped out and left ji...all because of this:

i even put a happy face in there to let him know that i was kidding.

oh well.

Can you make a version that says:

"JetNation.com: Even the pancakes are better".

:rl:

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See, I'm not so delusional. You know what bothers me most about that, SJ? Our mods and Max leaving it on. What's that about? As for the glory hole, I'll pass. We all know "JB" is a guy, and contrary to "her" sign, I prefer pu**y.

If u PM Max I bet he takes down

Glad you're laughing, Ace. Wait until they come for you.

Um, okay. If you would like the picture to be removed just say the word. But realize this -- JI drama is one subject matter we are not experts in. So if that bothered you let us know. Otherwise we will assume that it was a harmless joke which is what I thought when I saw the picture.

Um, okay. If you would like the picture to be removed just say the word. But realize this -- JI drama is one subject matter we are not experts in. So if that bothered you let us know. Otherwise we will assume that it was a harmless joke which is what I thought when I saw the picture.

You need a prompt to remove that image? This is about the third time you have sided with JI members over me, supposedly "one of yours". Maybe I'll post an image of you with a sign that reads "Max likes donkey d**k". Then we'll see if you think it's a "harmless joke". You've got big shoulders, right? You know when things are mean spirited, don't play the fool.

Getcha popcorn ready!

terrell-owens-vs-packers.jpg

You need a prompt to remove that image? This is about the third time you have sided with JI members over me, supposedly "one of yours". Maybe I'll post an image of you with a sign that reads "Max likes donkey d**k". Then we'll see if you think it's a "harmless joke". You've got big shoulders, right? You know when things are mean spirited, don't play the fool.

Yo, calm down man,,:D

Dont let some old fued from a 2nd rate site get u juiced up against Max..

With the humor edge of this site, its no holds barred,,he sees a million pix a day..

He said he woul dtake it down,,its cool,,

seriously, if anyone knows a fair AND patient mod, its me..;)

good lordy borgo. relax a little ma man.

Yo, calm down man,,:D

Dont let some old fued get u juiced up against Max..

With the humor edge of this site, its no holds barred,,he sees a million pix a day..

He said he woul dtake it down,,its cool,,

seriously, if anyone knows a fair AND patient mod, its me..;)

Damn...how long IS your probationary period anyway? ;)

Archived