Allow me to introduce myself.

Jets Babe

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
umm yeah & welcome. :cheers: a lot of this furniture came from a ji firesale so you should feel right at home

Thanks. The Cream of the crop has left so now I'm stuck with checking up on 2 sites..

Oh crap. Here come teh frogz...

I see you're approching God status here already.

so raoul, hows the weather on the other side of the lake?

Sunny. Crap is on the way. How are the nostrils?

Yo, calm down man,,:D

Dont let some old fued get u juiced up against Max..

With the humor edge of this site, its no holds barred,,he sees a million pix a day..

He said he woul dtake it down,,its cool,,

seriously, if anyone knows a fair AND patient mod, its me..;)

SJ, this will be difficult to believe, but I'm not angry at all, just mostly surprised. Actually, I was thinking the other day that I might not even belong on this board. Too many people don't the world as I view it. I love free-for-alls when it comes to insane comedy, but despise mean spirited humor at the expense of someone. Those are situations that I can't walk away from. You saw that picture and--rightly--realized that it was not meant in jest, but as a personal dig. Max, or any of the other mods couldn't see this as well?

SJ, this will be difficult to believe, but I'm not angry at all, just mostly surprised. Actually, I was thinking the other day that I might not even belong on this board. Too many people don't the world as I view it. I love free-for-alls when it comes to insane comedy, but despise mean spirited humor at the expense of someone. Those are situations that I can't walk away from. You saw that picture and--rightly--realized that it was not meant in jest, but as a personal dig. Max, or any of the other mods couldn't see this as well?

this place is like getting a shrink for free,,

just relax,,

seriously, this is the place for u...

after all i am here...

Borgo, you sound like a great guy and you have a woderful repoire and are very witty.

I say this with all due respect and without knowing you at all-so please take this as it is intended-Don't take yourself too seriously.

The second someone know they can get your goat (and that is very encouraged here), you are doomed.

Again, I hope this advice is received as it is intended. I know, I did not have teh offending action done to me either.......

Borgo, you sound like a great guy and you have a woderful repoire and are very witty.

I say this with all due respect and without knowing you at all-so please take this as it is intended-Don't take yourself too seriously.

The second someone know they can get your goat (and that is very encouraged here), you are doomed.

Again, I hope this advice is received as it is intended. I know, I did not have teh offending action done to me either.......

good advice here borgo even though it's from a real douche of a poster who doesn't $hit about sports :mrgreen:

Thanks for the platitudes. No offense taken at all. You are right on the money about people knowing how to get me going. Most of this is attributable to my upbringing as an off the boat Italian and Staten Island (South Beach in the house!) madman. We just don't stand for bull crap like that. You know me, so also know my appreciation for humor in all its forms. You can goof on me non-stop as long as it's in good spirit. The world is much different than in my day, which wasn't all that long ago. In my old neighborhood, an image like the one posted by "JetsBabe" could have--literally--gotten you killed.

Thanks for the platitudes. No offense taken at all. You are right on the money about people knowing how to get me going. Most of this is attributable to my upbringing as an off the boat Italian and Staten Island (South Beach in the house!) madman. We just don't stand for bull crap like that. You know me, so also know my appreciation for humor in all its forms. You can goof on me non-stop as long as it's in good spirit. The world is much different than in my day, which wasn't all that long ago. In my old neighborhood, an image like the one posted by "JetsBabe" could have--literally--gotten you killed.

All is good. You are a benefit to this site.

F off Joe Willy ;)

You need a prompt to remove that image? This is about the third time you have sided with JI members over me, supposedly "one of yours". Maybe I'll post an image of you with a sign that reads "Max likes donkey d**k". Then we'll see if you think it's a "harmless joke". You've got big shoulders, right? You know when things are mean spirited, don't play the fool.

You should try taking things more seriously. :)

The whole "yours" thing is what fueled this ji movement two times now. I don't own message board posters, people are free to do as they see fit. If something goes over the line we will remove it.

For example 78.64% of the pictures SouthernJet ever posted have been deleted. Every 100 times I get on the rag and yell at him for it but more times than not if it is deemed inappropriate it is just removed without any words spoken.

All that being said, I didn't think a picture of someone else with that text on it was inappropriate. But I respect others opinions. So like I said two times now, if you think it was inappropriate just let one of us know and we will remove it.

Our ruling was that it was a harmless joke. If you disagree, which you can, just tell us. No need for drama about it. We try to be pretty understanding here.

Archived