Allow me to introduce myself.

Jets Babe

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BergenJet starts posting again, EY signs up last week. JetsBabe and 15 top JI posters all signed up today, jetsstream, smc and a bunch of other names that I recongnize (sorry for not naming everyone). Yet somehow we were able to leave SBIII behind.

Come one, that is a dream come true. :-P (Just busting SBIII).

Jinx.

Hello Jet Nation...

Some of you know me, some of you don't. I used to post on Jets Insider. I was a regular. Today it stops.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2810960

I don't want to be a part of a site with a bunch of psychotic jerks running it.

Any questions about me, feel free to ask. :D

You are one of the psychotic jerks running JI. Free your tortured soul and reveal yourself. It will be uplifting. BTW, nice job, Max, letting all the frauds onto JN. I hope you are satisfied with the elevated post counts.

You are one of the psychotic jerks running JI. Free your tortured soul and reveal yourself. It will be uplifting. BTW, nice job, Max, letting all the frauds onto JN. I hope you are satisfied with the elevated post counts.

Where is Mister Morals when you need him?

:eek:

Yeah, you should be shocked. I've been offline most of the weekend, and this is what i come back to? People like me are necessary on message boards because we are not afraid to question authority and confront frauds and traitors. Most here are satisfied with complacency.

See, look at another illustrious JI tool's unprovoked attack. Will you do anything, Max? Or will you continue to side with anyone else that creates posts to defame me, but erase my responses?

Lol.. That's how all this nonsense with JB started..

We tried to explain it to you 1000 times but you wouldn't listen. You don't need to be a mod to quote and edit posts. I thought my doing it here my clue you in to your folly. I guess not..

See, look at another illustrious JI tool's unprovoked attack. Will you do anything, Max? Or will you continue to side with anyone else that creates posts to defame me, but erase my responses?

Great to have all these JI losers here ain't it?

It feels like when they allow a half-way house in your neighborhood.

Lol.. That's how all this nonsense with JB started..

We tried to explain it to you 1000 times but you wouldn't listen. You don't need to be a mod to quote and edit posts. I thought my doing it here my clue you in to your folly. I guess not..

Go take a hike, butt munch. You're an embarassment, to both sites. Anorther of the legion of mental midgets that still doesn't know he's been scammed, by Sooth and me.

This is going to be a warning to all- post here if you plan on treating people with respect and not insult. If you can not do that your stay here will not be accepted. If you have past gripes from another place leave them there!

This is going to be a warning to all- post here if you plan on treating people with respect and not insult. If you can not do that your stay here will not be accepted. If you have past gripes from another place leave them there!

LOLOLOLOL...

You invite rats into your home and now want them to be hampsters.

Good luck.

Archived