Allow me to introduce myself.

Jets Babe

This is going to be a warning to all- post here if you plan on treating people with respect and not insult. If you can not do that your stay here will not be accepted. If you have past gripes from another place leave them there!

No gripe here. In fact I don't know why Borgo's so hostile, I used to get along with him at JI..

Whatever..

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No gripe here. In fact I don't know why Borgo's so hostile, I used to get along with him at JI..

Whatever..

I'm not hostile. I wasn't the one who called me gay in his post. Guys like you kill me. You act tough, but when you meet someone like me that's ready to smash your teeth in (figuratively), you back pedal like a ______. (You fill in the pejorative term, if you have the skill to think of one past "gay". Growing up, we learned that the guys screaming gay and other epithets were to cover their own self loathing. Here's a mirror.)

Thank you, I am pretty cool.

I've thought about you alot.

Thank Jetswind for banning me. If he just let my scam play out, we could have all had fun that day, and I'd probably still be at JI. What can I tell you? You could not imagine my shock at so many JI posters trashing me, and actually believing that I had flipped. I think the combined IQ over there is about 110.

I'm not hostile. I wasn't the one who called me gay in his post. Guys like you kill me. You act tough, but when you meet someone like me that's ready to smash your teeth in (figuratively), you back pedal like a ______. (You fill in the pejorative term, if you have the skill to think of one past "gay". Growing up, we learned that the guys screaming gay and other epithets were to cover their own self loathing. Here's a mirror.)

Jeez.. If you think I "back pedaled" because you were some kind of threat you're out of your tree.

I'll explain this one more time, from the top; back at JI, Jets Babe jokingly quoted and edited one of your posts (I believe to say "I'm gay"). You incorrectly thought that the only way she could do such a thing is with mod powers and thought Jets Babe was an alternate handle for one of the mods. Many people tried to explain to you that no such mod powers were needed to do this, but you wouldn't listen and wrote a scathing good bye note and came over here.

This morning you were back to attacking Jets Babe as some kind of fraud, which she is not, so to prove a point I did the same thing to you here that Jets Babe did there. I was not attacking you, other then to make a point about the authenticity of Jets Babe.

If that's not a good enough explanation, I can't help you any further...

Guest KleckoIsAwesome (aka FF2)
Hey do you know what would be great here?

At the bottom of the pages....in between previous thread & next thread:

A link to the current board.

He's here one day and already complaining.

Jeez.. If you think I "back pedaled" because you were some kind of threat you're out of your tree.

I'll explain this one more time, from the top; back at JI, Jets Babe jokingly quoted and edited one of your posts (I believe to say "I'm gay"). You incorrectly thought that the only way she could do such a thing is with mod powers and thought Jets Babe was an alternate handle for one of the mods. Many people tried to explain to you that no such mod powers were needed to do this, but you wouldn't listen and wrote a scathing good bye note and came over here.

This morning you were back to attacking Jets Babe as some kind of fraud, which she is not, so to prove a point I did the same thing to you here that Jets Babe did there. I was not attacking you, other then to make a point about the authenticity of Jets Babe.

LOL. You still don't know that you've been had. Keep pitching, CTM. Maybe daddy Soothie will give you a nice, shiny candy apple later for being such a good soldier and consummate sap.

It was all a joke my friend. Borgo was trying to have fun at your expense but it backfired on him and he got banned.

This is going to be a warning to all- post here if you plan on treating people with respect and not insult. If you can not do that your stay here will not be accepted. If you have past gripes from another place leave them there!

I don't much about these new ****ers, but something tells me we are going to have to stock up on Curel and Blistex.

sounds reasonable enough to me. here's hoping borgo lets it go. ( he came here before max instilled the "check weapons at the door" though) so expect a couple cuts & bruises initially.

Borgo's been an awesome addition to jn & here's hoping he doesn't shoot himself in the foot. In the meantime i'm gonna lock my doors at night ;)

It was all a joke my friend. Borgo was trying to have fun at your expense but it backfired on him and he got banned.

So it was an elaborate ruse, carried out over multiple weeks and multiple threads, including PM's exchanged between him and several JI members (including yours truly)?

Sounds like revisionist history, but ok, I'll buy it in the interest of moving on..

To be completely factual: part scam, part retaliation for an unprovoked attack. I explained my motivation in that thread with Jetswind a few months ago. Fools like this guy really believed that I was a paranoid nut. The only person that saw through my "covert operation" was Kleck. Chapeau, 73.

So it was an elaborate ruse, carried out over multiple weeks and multiple threads, including PM's exchanged between him and several JI members (including yours truly)?

Sounds like revisionist history, but ok, I'll buy it in the interest of moving on..

Oh, yea of little minds.

To be completely factual: part scam, part retaliation for an unprovoked attack. I explained my motivation in that thread with Jetswind a few months ago. Fools like this guy really believed that I was a paranoid nut. The only person that saw through my "covert operation" was Kleck. Chapeau, 73.

And a month prior when you PM'd me asking which mod I thought Curtis_Martin_28 was, that was part of the joke?

If I'm not mistaken...Max and Smizzy and a whole bunch of other posters here used to post over at JI.

Just curious, are you calling them "rats"?

Just wondering.

we were all rats at 1 point. Max had this great idea of molding us into gerbals & offering us to the mods to keep em happy. it's kinda backfired :shock:

And a month prior when you PM'd me asking which mod I thought Curtis_Martin_28 was, that was part of the joke?

I still believe that moderators on message boards have alter egos--usernames--to create controversy or stir the pot when things get dull. Similar tactics were/are employed by producers of radio talk shows for similar effect. In the old days, a caller might say that "Hitler was right", just so people would get incensed and call in. In my heart, I know that "characters" like CM28 and BabaBooey were fakes. I'm still in shock that guys like you bought all the histrionics hook, line & sinker. Ask yourself: why did Jetswind ban me before I could fully speak my mind?

I still believe that moderators on message boards have alter egos--usernames--to create controversy or stir the pot when things get dull. Similar tactics were/are employed by producers of radio talk shows for similar effect. In the old days, a caller might say that "Hitler was right", just so people would get incensed and call in. In my heart, I know that "characters" like CM28 and BabaBooey were fakes. I'm still in shock that guys like you bought all the histrionics hook, line & sinker. Ask yourself: why did Jetswind ban me before I could fully speak my mind?

Yo mang, it dontt matter nomore. Yur gud peoplez and you shud drop it fo realz.

Hey bro, we missed you over there. Classic meltdown, btw. Epic, even. :headbang:

I can say for the record that JetsBabe is real, and a good friend of mine.

Hopefully we can all put that crazy BS behind us and rock this place.

Peace!

Borgo, if you remember I agreed with you that CM28 was probably Sooth or another mod and was one of the first to call it out on the main board, where we diverged is when you thought Jets Babe was also a mutli account.

Hey bro, we missed you over there. Classic meltdown, btw. Epic, even. :headbang:

I can say for the record that JetsBabe is real, and a good friend of mine.

Hopefully we can all put that crazy BS behind us and rock this place.

Peace!

I always liked you and thought we were friends. Honestly, I did not appreciate you and several other of my JI "pals" trashing me, especially when I could not defend myself. Where I grew up, that's a chicken-s**t move. I peruse JI once in a while, and frequently see users still bashing me. At least now, you can rip me to my face (or screen), and I can defend myself. See, I'm not the delusional crackpot as I have been portrayed.

I always liked you and thought we were friends. Honestly, I did not appreciate you and several other of my JI "pals" trashing me, especially when I could not defend myself. Where I grew up, that's a chicken-s**t move. I peruse JI once in a while, and frequently see users still bashing me. At least now, you can rip me to my face (or screen), and I can defend myself. See, I'm not the delusional crackpot as I have been portrayed.

Nobody trashed you, it was more like laughing at the circumstances of your final exit, imo.

Archived