For my first thread on JN

Klecko73isGod

How'd you like my exit from JI?

Yes, you heard right, I am leaving JI. I am not just no longer a mod. I am gone.

The reason for this is that I am absolutely fed up with the BS drama and hypocrisy of the hierarchy of this site. It has made being on JI no longer any fun for me.

I am currently suspended as a mod and my future is being voted on in the mod lounge. Well, Sean, sorry bud, but I am not going to give you the satisfaction. I am leaving of my own accord.

In the last 10 days or so, those of you who follow the politics forum already know what I am talking about and many more of you have heard, events have unfolded that make my position here untenable.

The mental meltdown of one of my fellow mods has somehow resulted in me being the target of a witch hunt.

Well Hammer, let me your lay fears to rest, there was no conspiracy until you started claiming there was. Yes, that

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KleckoIsAwesome (aka FF2)
]Oh, and one more thing, I suggest you remove the akface smiley because if my image ever appears on your site again, you will be hearing from my lawyers.

What's an akface?

Too many deified Kleckos in this thread.

How many Klecko's does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Hey Klecko, great job posting your farewell thread on JI during the beginning of the Jets game.

I'll give you a B for the effort, but an F for the execution.

You gonna be a JI Mod now Paulie?

At least he got maximum exposure.

No way, maximum exposure is like middle of the week, Tuesday or Wednesday, in the afternoon.

Posting during the beginning of the game suggests only one thing: we think we've all become more important than the reason we're here in the first place.

If you do it paulie, you are officially not a sexy guinea wop bastard anymore.

Don't worry. The day I make "become an intranetz mod" a serious life goal, is the day I pack it in and give up.

Girlfriend? Better job? **** it, I got some moderating on the innanetz to do.

You know what, bro, I'm even gonna offer you the mother of all sweetheart deals, because I like you so much and I have a good heart

If you can convince me, face to face, Just me and you, that I am wrong and you are right, I'll lift your ban at JI and in turn ban myself .. permenantly!

That's it, no strings attached, all you have to do, face to face, Just me and you, is convince me that you're right and I'm wrong

SNAP!! .. Just like that its a done deal .. I lift your ban and make it my own

Then you can return to JI as the conquering hero!!!!

Now how's that for a sweetheart deal?

That's one of the most absurd things I have ever read.

Don't worry. The day I make "become an intranetz mod" a serious life goal, is the day I pack it in and give up.

Girlfriend? Better job? **** it, I got some moderating on the innanetz to do.

I should ban you for such drivel.

Archived