For my first thread on JN

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You really in Tampa ,Perhaps we can become friends. And drink a beverage of your choice.

A chilled Zinfadel perhaps

I'm friends with everyone. Even guidos who call me fat.

I was at Peabody's last week for the Cincy game.

TO Kleck, EY, Jetsbabe, and BergenJet. They deleted your thread Kleck (probably Ham)

Luckily, I had a feeling they would delete it so i saved it as a word document. I've been pming everyone your post because I think EY was unjustly treated.

SMC, JIF, and a bunch of VIPs are declaring they will not renew their VIP membership. So you guys, i'm doing what I can there to get everyone to 1) Realize Ham is a psychopath and 2) They won't waste their money at JI. I'm going to post at Jets nation as well, but I'm definitely spreading the word.

Yep. I didn't log on until the game was over. Jeesh, what a horribly coached & played game.

By the way, the JI drama proves 1 thing: Gov. Sara Palin is like crack to some people.

This did all start with Palin, didn't it...

I don't get it..

TO Kleck, EY, Jetsbabe, and BergenJet. They deleted your thread Kleck (probably Ham)

Luckily, I had a feeling they would delete it so i saved it as a word document. I've been pming everyone your post because I think EY was unjustly treated.

SMC, JIF, and a bunch of VIPs are declaring they will not renew their VIP membership. So you guys, i'm doing what I can there to get everyone to 1) Realize Ham is a psychopath and 2) They won't waste their money at JI. I'm going to post at Jets nation as well, but I'm definitely spreading the word.

Yeah I had seen that.

I'm thinking of doing a cut & paste job.

GJ&H Im still shocked at the crap he threw in there...

Who cares if Sooth takes notice... this place is and was better anyways.

Thank you.

I can understand some of the "new" members have residual hard feelings from past environments but I hope JN doesn't become a sounding board for that stuff. Welcome Jet Fans! This is a great place.

Same here, man.

Not saying goodbye to JI because they haven't personally given me a reason to but I'm here to keep in touch with some of the better posters who have decided to move on.

There's enough 23 to go around! ;)

Friendly piece of advice, if they ask you, don't become a mod, because if you do, you're ****ed.

Archived