For my first thread on JN

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TO Kleck, EY, Jetsbabe, and BergenJet. They deleted your thread Kleck (probably Ham)

Luckily, I had a feeling they would delete it so i saved it as a word document. I've been pming everyone your post because I think EY was unjustly treated.

SMC, JIF, and a bunch of VIPs are declaring they will not renew their VIP membership. So you guys, i'm doing what I can there to get everyone to 1) Realize Ham is a psychopath and 2) They won't waste their money at JI. I'm going to post at Jets nation as well, but I'm definitely spreading the word.

Thanks again and great job.

wow Kleck, that is really screwed up. I always liked Green Jets, he was a great poster. Where did this come from?

And there was just a thread on JI that was for us to "get it out of our system" about what happened, but nobody would answer the question of what happened if you didn't already know....very weird stuff.

wow Kleck, that is really screwed up. I always liked Green Jets, he was a great poster. Where did this come from?

And there was just a thread on JI that was for us to "get it out of our system" about what happened, but nobody would answer the question of what happened if you didn't already know....very weird stuff.

In that particular thread, it was said that the post doesn't tell the whole story.

Well, I'm an open book, and if there are any holes in your mind, feel free to ask and I will tell you the truth to the best of my ability.

In that particular thread, it was said that the post doesn't tell the whole story.

Well, I'm an open book, and if there are any holes in your mind, feel free to ask and I will tell you the truth to the best of my ability.

I would just like to know what went on, because I had some great talks with Glen...but this was just weird (what I read in Kleck's thing here anyway)

As I stated, there was this long thread about venting, but nobody was ever told anything about what happened, and it appears GJ & H is still a mod and the Sooth is telling people to go ahead and leave if they don't like it....not a great way to run a business in my opinion.

I feel so vindicated. I've been saying that Ham is a whack job since before I was banned from JI for the very first time. Most people weren't trying to hear it and procrlaimed him the best thing since sliced bread. This ranks right up there with my Mike Williams bust proclomation. :rl:

Archived