For my first thread on JN

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only other posters we need are 32Green, Doggin94it, RJF, LockeJET and WCO

awww, some love. finally. I've been scanning these drama threads forever looking for a reference, just one. The rest of you are teh suck, btw.

Like Jetstream, I'll be showing up in both places. No politics here, so I'll be at JI for some stuff, and most of my mafia crew is now at JN, so I'll probably be on here more in the offseason.

Of course, until this insane case I'm on finishes up, I probably won't be on either site very much. So I've got that going for me.

Welp, thanks internets.

I'm here too I suppose. A lot of posters that I respect jumped ship so here I am too.

Anyone who can PM me whatever info they got on the full metal poster holocaust that happened over there I'd appreciate just so I can decide whether to be a multi-site user or a full-on emigrant.

Sorry that those things happened to you, EY. To be honest I'm surprised. Ham was always very classy to me and even congratulated me on some personal issues, but what he said to you was inexcusable.

That's pretty much my reaction too - though I'm not going to say a bad word about Ham, period.

awww, some love. finally. I've been scanning these drama threads forever looking for a reference, just one. The rest of you are teh suck, btw.

Like Jetstream, I'll be showing up in both places. No politics here, so I'll be at JI for some stuff, and most of my mafia crew is now at JN, so I'll probably be on here more in the offseason.

Of course, until this insane case I'm on finishes up, I probably won't be on either site very much. So I've got that going for me.

If the Jets keep playing like the last 2 weeks we'll be playing Mafia again by Thanksgiving ;)

doggy,

I posted on the main football board that JN needs to get you over here as a poster.

But for some reason, my post never showed up.

Great to see you here doggin!

It would be cool for you to start some Mafia games here during the offseason.

I recognize some names from the political forum on JI...thank god Max put the clamps down on political discussions.:fighting0054:

I was hoping somebody would post another Jet fighter appreciation thread.

Nothing like pictures of maimed children to get a point across.

Maybe thats because you can't forget get the taste of Cumar. My Favorite backs were Jim Brown and Earl Campbell..ON the Jets Snell,Boozer,Riggens and Freeman..You can keep the compiler..:Nuts:

Wow, Kleck changes boards and some things never change.

He got owned once again.

I am happy to see you here Doggin!!!

I would just like to say that I always read your name as I Sired. Like you have a bunch of kids.

ummm... ok?

[it's my last name backwards - De Risi - been using it since MindVox / 1994]

Congrats on the promotion. Good luck.
thanks. sorry it had to come under such inauspicious circumstances.

wow, Ikey is teh suck. he lists all the people he wants over here from JI, and i dont make that list? after always saying how much he likes me, that's how he repays me? wtf mate. and btw, **** you bigragu, anti semitic ****, ill kick your steroid ass

Haven't you got some chewing gum to choke on, or something?

ummm... ok?

[it's my last name backwards - De Risi - been using it since MindVox / 1994]

thanks. sorry it had to come under such inauspicious circumstances.

We have a deal with another JI Mod where he has secret access to our Mod forum and full rights over here. Keep your eyes open, if you see leaked information crossing the border please let us know.

Thanks.

Archived