For my first thread on JN

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have a deal with another JI Mod where he has secret access to our Mod forum and full rights over here. Keep your eyes open, if you see leaked information crossing the border please let us know.

Thanks.

So is this like, "The Departed"?

• 2 weeks later...
I don't have no problem with Sooth. As far as my 22 posts strong ,what can I say when there wasn't much movement back then. Now JN has picked up nicely.

Yes we have. Growing by leaps and bounds every month. That's why we've hit #1 as far as Jet sites with our post count.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

How'd you like my exit from JI?

Yes, you heard right, I am leaving JI. I am not just no longer a mod. I am gone.

The reason for this is that I am absolutely fed up with the BS drama and hypocrisy of the hierarchy of this site. It has made being on JI no longer any fun for me.

I am currently suspended as a mod and my future is being voted on in the mod lounge. Well, Sean, sorry bud, but I am not going to give you the satisfaction. I am leaving of my own accord.

In the last 10 days or so, those of you who follow the politics forum already know what I am talking about and many more of you have heard, events have unfolded that make my position here untenable.

The mental meltdown of one of my fellow mods has somehow resulted in me being the target of a witch hunt.

Well Hammer, let me your lay fears to rest, there was no conspiracy until you started claiming there was. Yes, that�s right. The ultimate irony is that Hammer created this situation with his paranoia.

I have been accused of being a �mole� and there is a belief by Sean and some of his buddies that I cannot be a fair minded moderator.

What�s really funny about this is that I am less guilty of what I am being accused of than the people accusing me.

About six months ago I banned a poster who was spamming the main board with nonsense threads. I politely warned him via PM. His response was to lash out and publicly personally attack me so I banned him as I would anyone who acted in this manner. About an hour later, I received a PM from Sean telling me that he had unbanned the poster I had banned and that I should give special consideration to long term posters who were friends of his.

Sean never provided me with a list of these untouchable posters; I was simply expected to know who was apparently above the law here at JI by osmosis I guess.

A few weeks after that, I played a harmless joke on a couple of posters in honor of April Fools Day by creating the cWo. Keep in mind that the example was set for me by the administrator of JI himself. Yes, one of Sean�s favorite jokes to play on posters was to alter their signatures.

Most of the people whose sigs I changed took it in the spirit intended. A couple even ran with it and wore it as a badge of honor. One poster, who unbeknownst to me, was buddies in real life with one of my fellow mods, took it completely the wrong way and conspired with said mod to get several others to send PMs to Sean complaining about me in an attempt to remove me as a moderator.

Unfortunately for me and Sean, a former poster somehow had access to the mod forum and in minutes everybody knew of my suspension. Some screenshots of the mod lounge showed up on another site and all hell broke loose. Ironically, the poster who tipped off the mods to this situation was none other than EY.

Which brings me to the current situation, EY was banned unfairly recently. The moderator who banned him became paranoid that a fellow mod was conspiring with EY to �get him.� Said moderator then followed EY to another site and sent him the following PMs.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the real Green Jets & Ham:

Yes folks, they are real. I thought you deserved to know who would be moderating you now that I will no longer be doing so.

Yes, Hammer is going to remain a JI mod. Even after EY sent those PMs to Sean and told him that he would not return to JI unless Hammer is removed as a moderator. Can anyone blame EY for feeling this way? I sure can�t.

So Sean, just to let you know, I am not leaving because you want to get rid of me. I would be leaving anyway because I cannot moderate this board alongside a crazy person and I know that the second I unmod myself, a ban is not far behind anyway. Really funny considering that for all my bluster, I never came close to being banned before I became a mod.

Oh, and one more thing, I suggest you remove the akface smiley because if my image ever appears on your site again, you will be hearing from my lawyers.

If anybody wants to talk to me, just follow the asterisks to Jet Nation.

Later JI.

it can't be a real farewell thread without legal threats. :face:

Come on, is that really a serious question?  I can promise you it hasn't been.  It's just been 5 years since that particular time.

True enough.  I shouldn't say "wanted."  Perhaps, it's been five years since someone has tried to set up a date to do so.

Which, I'm sure never would have worked out anyway... Because, there's no way I was going to Staten Island.

True enough.  I shouldn't say "wanted."  Perhaps, it's been five years since someone has tried to set up a date to do so.

Which, I'm sure never would have worked out anyway... Because, there's no way I was going to Staten Island.

Haha!  About 15 years ago I had a kid threaten to kill me.  He actually called me on the phone and said "Come to Staten Island mother****er and I will kill you!"  My response was "Staten Island?  I'm not paying $7 to kick your ass.  Come to Brooklyn mother****er."  Man, the bridge was cheap in those days. 

Archived