The Official: I had a random thought, so I posted it thread

Jets Babe

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't THINK it was a baby, but I checked. Turns out Mick was very close - shrimp and Asian vegetables. I did not ask about the vintage. I can't walk by the break room without wanting to gag.

I also did not ask how many pounds it weighed or if it had ever been in a vagina.

I didn't THINK it was a baby, but I checked. Turns out Mick was very close - shrimp and Asian vegetables. I did not ask about the vintage. I can't walk by the break room without wanting to gag.

I also did not ask how many pounds it weighed or if it had ever been in a vagina.

hahaha yea at my job we outlawed shellfish and other seafood from the micorwave because of the reason.. you cant enjoy lunch with a stench like that.. if you heat up seafood you get writen up no joke :P

• 4 years later...

Hi.  Remember this thread?  I do.  I've had some random thoughts, so I figured I'd bump.

I like Spandex.  Its probably my favorite all time fashion trend for women.  It makes the gym so much more exciting.  Only drawback; too many people who should be wearing spandex, wear spandex.  

Hi.  Remember this thread?  I do.  I've had some random thoughts, so I figured I'd bump.

I like Spandex.  Its probably my favorite all time fashion trend for women.  It makes the gym so much more exciting.  Only drawback; too many people who should be wearing spandex, wear spandex.  

Damn those skinny fit spandex wearing bitches!!!!! 

Damn those skinny fit spandex wearing bitches!!!!! 

So hawt!!!  love it.  It makes me want to wear sunglasses to the gym.

For a fat dude that gets rashes between his thighs to the point of almost starting forest fires it's actual pretty easy to say. 

Its easy to say but its weird when you say it.

Ointment. 

Because woman go into toilets in packs to come back out pretty to hunt for man penis. 

Yeah but they dont go to the toilet to get pretty...they go to the sink or something.

sinkatries?  maybe

Archived